Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Walking Beast's Journal

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 11-22-09 Sunday Chest

    Just fucking around. Weak and low energy. This week was basically like time off for me. The training was shit. Next week should be better. I just got back on eating heavily again. I should be able to eat a good amount consistantly atleast for the rest of this month.:

    (198 lbs after 2 meals)

    Flat Bench Press: (3/4 reps til end)

    135x20 (warm)
    225x35

    Hammer Strength Incline Press:

    270x20 (warm)
    360x14
    360x6 (full reps, slower)
    410x6

    Weak but will come back


    KILL THAT SHIT
    Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Walking Beast View Post
      Appreciate that shit!!


      I have some video still waiting to be processed. Its been taking a long time. Itll see the light one day

      KILL THAT SHIT!!
      Get those vids up!

      It is good to see you are killing your shit on a regular basis!

      I have been out of the gym for a few weeks as I was fukkin sick!

      But, like you have done as of late I am looking to KILL IT again soon enough!

      I am lean at 183! I lost 10 pounds being sick in 2 weeks!
      All Posts are for Entertainment only.

      Start a Training Journal Today!

      Comment


      • i see your still up to your usual sickness brother!! good to see your log!!
        TB
        www.chaos513.com

        Comment


        • Originally posted by thebrute View Post
          i see your still up to your usual sickness brother!! good to see your log!!
          TB

          haha Been a long fuckin time!!

          Good to see you post here.

          Hows training been? Know you are still FUCKIN killin it.

          I think I fucked up my shoulder this time. We will see how it heals. Cant even raise my arm now.

          KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT!!
          Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
          Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

          Comment


          • Originally posted by YukonCrazy View Post
            Get those vids up!

            It is good to see you are killing your shit on a regular basis!

            I have been out of the gym for a few weeks as I was fukkin sick!

            But, like you have done as of late I am looking to KILL IT again soon enough!

            I am lean at 183! I lost 10 pounds being sick in 2 weeks!

            I know how that shit is. Have been there many times. The videos should come in time. Im still waiting too. My shoulder might be fucked up, we will see

            KILL THAT SHIT!!
            Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
            Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

            Comment


            • 11-23-09 Monday Quads


              I think I severely fucked up my left shoulder. The one that wasnt even strained. By hitting chest again after only one day of rest, to entertain myself. Bad idea. We will see what happens. I cant even lift my arm now without alot of pain. :

              (198 after meal)

              Leg Extentions:

              100x25
              160x25
              260x50
              260x50

              Dropset: (No rest between sets)

              260x50
              220x15
              180x8-10
              160x8
              140x8
              120x8

              KILL
              Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
              Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Walking Beast View Post
                I know how that shit is. Have been there many times. The videos should come in time. Im still waiting too. My shoulder might be fucked up, we will see

                KILL THAT SHIT!!
                What do you mean your shoulder is fukked up!?!?
                All Posts are for Entertainment only.

                Start a Training Journal Today!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Walking Beast View Post
                  11-23-09 Monday Quads


                  I think I severely fucked up my left shoulder. The one that wasnt even strained. By hitting chest again after only one day of rest, to entertain myself. Bad idea. We will see what happens. I cant even lift my arm now without alot of pain. :

                  (198 after meal)

                  Leg Extentions:

                  100x25
                  160x25
                  260x50
                  260x50

                  Dropset: (No rest between sets)

                  260x50
                  220x15
                  180x8-10
                  160x8
                  140x8
                  120x8

                  KILL

                  You really need to back off the weights abit and really focus on form if you wanna heal and have a functioning shoulder. No need to kill your shoulder joints.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Walking Beast View Post
                    11-23-09 Monday Quads


                    I think I severely fucked up my left shoulder. The one that wasnt even strained. By hitting chest again after only one day of rest, to entertain myself. Bad idea. We will see what happens. I cant even lift my arm now without alot of pain. :

                    (198 after meal)

                    Leg Extentions:

                    100x25
                    160x25
                    260x50
                    260x50

                    Dropset: (No rest between sets)

                    260x50
                    220x15
                    180x8-10
                    160x8
                    140x8
                    120x8

                    KILL
                    Nice leg day, hows the shoulder going? Sorry to hear about that, rest up and try to get some PT in.

                    Comment


                    • Careful with the shoulders, mine took almost a year to heal, and I am still cautious on pressing moves with it.

                      Might I suggest one workout you kill that shit with lots of weight, and the next you kill that shit a little easier on the poundages or even switch up the moves, helped my shoulders alot.

                      Comment


                      • Yea if it doesnt heal this week , will likely train one side of my body and legs, next week.

                        We will see.

                        Im considering taking this entire week off. Ill see how I feel. Maybe just legs.




                        KILL THAT SHIT!!
                        Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
                        Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

                        Comment


                        • Sorry to hear about the shoulder. Take it easy for a week and heal up, then go KILL SHIT!
                          Jason
                          http://www.ironmaglabs.com/

                          Comment


                          • ThanX all

                            Update on my shoulder


                            Still cant lift my arm over my head without assistance from the other arm.

                            I couldnt flex my bicep yesterday, but can somewhat now, its just very difficult.

                            It seems maybe SLIGHTLY better. Very slight. Im taking some anti inflames every 12 hours, but only for 2 days. I dont have that many

                            KILLLL
                            Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
                            Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

                            Comment


                            • Good to hear, time should heal it up well, you know enough about injuries already...

                              Seems like injuries are cropping up a bit around here, I managed to drop a db directly on my left middle finger today on the knuckle, swollen up like a tick and looks broken...BULLSHIT

                              KILL IT

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by AKSChopper View Post
                                Good to hear, time should heal it up well, you know enough about injuries already...

                                Seems like injuries are cropping up a bit around here, I managed to drop a db directly on my left middle finger today on the knuckle, swollen up like a tick and looks broken...BULLSHIT

                                KILL IT

                                Time usually brings some healing

                                Good luck with that as well

                                KILL THAT SHIT!!
                                Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
                                Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X