Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

And...Here...We...Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MURDERBEAST View Post
    damn ur always eating that...does it get old?
    Yes it does, but I can't offord steak now and I don't like eating fish unless I JUST cooked it.

Originally posted by BigBenj View Post
    I can eat steak and rice all day. but chicken? hell no, I dont know how you do it
    yeah im so hardcore right now.
    Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• 4/28/11
        Delts @ Home

Warm up:
        Treadmill 5@6%
        Rubber Band work

Laterals 12x10, 12x15, 12x20, 12x25, 10x25 9x25+4 partials
        ss
        Incline Front Raises 12x15, 12x15, 12x15, 12x15, 12x15, 12x15,
        Seated DB Press 12x50 12x50 12x50 10x50 10x50
        Rear laterals 12x25 12x25 12x25 12x25

I got jamed up at work and couldnt get out until the stupid busy gym time so I said "fuck it" and did it in my home gym. My Db start at 1's and go to 25's then nothing till 50's. I got them for the wife so.. she don't need lots of weights.

It was fun and nice change. Great pump. Kept rest down to almost zip. I don't normally do front raises cuz they feel funny on my shoulder but today they were fine. Perhaps I can continue to do them. word
        Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• Nice workout and I feel like laterals are better for delts than presses anyways....You can get a lot done with the dbs from 25-50.
          https://www.facebook.com/leanmuscled

Comment

• I love having a good set of dumbbells at home -- I can workout here anytime I want. It was definitely worth the investment. I recommend it if you can swing it.

Comment

• couldn't agree more...I need to get me some more weight & a good bench.

Comment

• 4/29/11
                Bicep/Tricep/Cardio

BW on Gym Scale 235- down 3 from the other day. super hardcore... But a start

Barbell Curls 12x85 8x95, 8x95, 8x85
                1 arm Reverse Pushdowns 12x60, 12x60, 12x60 12x60

Seated DB Curl 10x40 10x40 10x40
                Pushdowns on Pulldown station 12x90 12x90 12x90

Hammer Curls 12x40 10x50 9x55
                Straight Bar Skull 20x60 15x70 15x70

Treadmill: 3.3 @ 7% -30 mins

Felt good to train Biceps and triceps together again. I am still taking it easy on triceps. I am seeing how my elbows like it. So far so good.

I am thinking about training biceps and triceps together again for a while. I normally do tri's on chest day or at least have been for about 7 months. And I was training biceps with Medial delts, calves and abs. I'll restructure my program later today, but there won't be any significant changes.
                Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK AT IT
                  "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

• Thanks. So far 2011 has been a shitty yea for me training wise.

How's your elbow?
                    Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• HASNT BEEN BUGGING ME....I WENT LIKE 3 OR 4 DAYS WITHOUT WORKING OUT IN A LONG TIME...SEEMED TO HELP MY JOINTS BUT NOT MY MUSCLE...MAYBE IM STILL RECOVERING FROM MY BINGE
                      "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

• Originally posted by Austin_Bicep View Post
                        Bro, I am such a lightweight. Love car bombs
                        Car bombs?
                        Originally posted by The Joker View Post
                        Shit not me. Takes lots of alcohol. 11 years of tolerance!!! Booyah!!
                        Agreed...I can't drink beer. I must stick to spirits (vodka mainly), and best if I do I without mixers (artificial ingredients) or soda (carbonation drinks).

Problem is it is so hard to get drunk off vodka...aside from 151 Rum (which I can handle so-so IBSwise)...I've been searching for vodka/gin/tequilla some kind of cocktail that can fuck me up.
                        I'd much prefer to have 3 drinks and be fucked over need 6-7 shots.
                        My Journal:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Joker View Post
                          And my food for while I am at work.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]240683[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]240684[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]240685[/ATTACH]
                          2 chicken w/vegges+shake=3 meals.

So aside from lunch...when do you fit those in your schedule?
                          People don't look at funny or get on you for eating multiple times in the office?

I remember 6 years ago, working at a financial office, people would look at me weird when I had my morning+afternoon meal.

Originally posted by BigBenj View Post
                          I can eat steak and rice all day. but chicken? hell no, I dont know how you do it
                          I don't eat steak, eat chicken a lot.
                          Canned tuna is the yuck for me.
                          My Journal:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Joker View Post
                            I am going to focus on more on getting a stupid pump more now than trying to push heavy weight within a 6-8 rep range. I am now going back to 10-12 with 30-45 second rest. I have been doing that all week and I have been experiancing a very deep soreness unlike normal. Hard to explain but definitely different. I like it. And I will be getting more a cardio effect going on.
                            Damn...so that gives you a much better pump?
                            Why not 60-90 sec rest? Do you have to do a lot lower weight with this rest scheme?
                            My Journal:

Comment

• Originally posted by Austin_Bicep View Post
                              Yeah that was me this semester. Stayed focused on training and school and didn't drink. Only problem was when I went out last weekend on my spring break, I tried drinking like I used to, my tolerance was way down....

That's insane bro. I am talking more about, starting fights with people, impeding traffic because for some reason I feel invincible and can cross the street with cars coming and yell at people etc. Just absolute shit I regret so much.....So immature yet I still do it....I gotta keep my act together when I go away to school.

Agreed.

I live in NY, go to the city often. There is just a constant vibe of "kill or be killed," "get out of my way" etc., attitude in the streets. People don't care, it's a place where if someone drops there papers in the street the large majority of people won't even look down at the person as much as just walk by. Everyone is in there own world and just looking out for themselves. Everyone also thinks they are entitled to everything. I have come down a bit off my high horse working in retail on the other end of the spectrum recieving the bull shit most people display. It's a place where to the individual thinks they are always right even when they are not.....I am glad I am a big dude because it keeps people giving me some extra courtesy, some of my colleagues have it rough, I haven't had one customer get really nasty with me, they usually take it out on one of my co-workers when upset. But that's the general New York vibe, at least here on LI and especially in the city.

Boston is very similar although when I go there, the city doesn't even feel like the city because it doesn't hustle and bustle like NY, it's crazy the difference. First time I went to Boston, which is a nice area, I expected NY City and there it just isn't the same, but definitely is the city most closely related to NY on the east. If someone not used to the city went to Boston there experience would be much different then mine though, it's big with lots of people. I haven't been to the west coast though so I don't know there attitude but even going down south the people are much different than up North. We are fast paced here, everyone down there is slow as a turtle. I am sitting around drinking cups of coffee, rushing everywhere, I walk fast, talk fast, when I want something I want it now kinda....lol, and I get very antsy when going to places like Florida, it's just different.
                              Agreed with the bold.
                              Boston v NY is very different....it actually can feel a little dead.
                              It's nice, but I'd like to live in a more friendly, laid back area where I can bodyboard at the beach daily.

I visited SF and SD (loved them).
                              I bet they are laid back places to live, not LA though.
                              My Journal:

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecountry View Post
                                Car bombs?

Agreed...I can't drink beer. I must stick to spirits (vodka mainly), and best if I do I without mixers (artificial ingredients) or soda (carbonation drinks).

Problem is it is so hard to get drunk off vodka...aside from 151 Rum (which I can handle so-so IBSwise)...I've been searching for vodka/gin/tequilla some kind of cocktail that can fuck me up.
                                I'd much prefer to have 3 drinks and be fucked over need 6-7 shots.
                                I'm a shooter. Not much of a mixed drink guy. But I do drink Scotch w/ rocks.

Originally posted by bluecountry View Post
                                2 chicken w/vegges+shake=3 meals.

So aside from lunch...when do you fit those in your schedule? People don't look at funny or get on you for eating multiple times in the office?

I remember 6 years ago, working at a financial office, people would look at me weird when I had my morning+afternoon meal.

I don't eat steak, eat chicken a lot.
                                Canned tuna is the yuck for me.
                                I have a shake with oatmeal and 4 egg whites at 6-7 Am, chicken rice broccoli at 9 AM, chicken rice broccoli at 12:30-1, chicken rice broccoli at 3:30-4 (sometimes), then whatever the wife made for dinner, a shake at 8:30ish, Chicken breast right before bed. Sometimes I have a shake and banana right after workout. Sometimes I drop like 10 Humapro. Nothing in stone.

But this is also why I have more fat than I want. I eat too much. Even clean food. I'm paranoid of losing weight. Stupid I know but oh well. I'm working on it.

And I don't care what people at work think.

Originally posted by bluecountry View Post
                                Damn...so that gives you a much better pump?
                                Why not 60-90 sec rest? Do you have to do a lot lower weight with this rest scheme?
                                Nothing is set in stone. If a wait 90 secs then that is what happens. I won't lose any sleep over it. Better Pump? sometimes. Lower weight? sometimes.
                                Last edited by The Joker; April 30, 2011, 06:39 PM.
                                Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X