Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone.
Just as a friendly reminder between December 7th thru December 8th, the forum will be undergoing an upgrade and service may be disrupted for a period of time. This maintenance will be done at a time that will impact traffic the least, but offer huge benefits. Especially with the Olympia right around the corner.
Enjoy and thanks in advance for your understanding.
Best
Jen

PS Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

And...Here...We...Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice leg session J!
    Sore today?? And props for doing threadmill after all that too!
    Do it now because sometimes later becomes never.

Comment

• Awesome arm and leg work buddy and also great job on the cardio!

Comment

• Originally posted by BBOY87 View Post
        Awesome arm and leg work buddy and also great job on the cardio!
        QFT! Nice and consistent J. You ready for summer or what?
        https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
        https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques

Comment

• 5/9/11
          Back
          Eessshh Rough Day

Warmed up on the Tread for 5, Foam Rolled, stretched.

WWG Pullups- 10, 10, 10,
          Pulldowns- 12x160, 10x180, 12x170, 11x160
          Bar Rows 12x185, 10x205, 8x225
          CG Cable Rows 15x150, 12x180, 12x180, 12x170

What a long, shitty day. I had to workout at 730 PM instead of my usual time of 11AM. And had shit for energy. but had a successful lift. I was tired when I left.

I weighed 239 on the gym scale. That is 2 meals a shake and a half gallon of water later in the day than when I normally weigh my self. But I am leaning out. Veins in the forearms are more prominent. cool stuff.
          Last edited by The Joker; May 10, 2011, 02:41 AM.
          Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by inhiliator5000 View Post
            its beast b/c there was quite a bit of volume, and it looks like hard work and lots of intensity.. so yeah, beast.
            Thanks Ray. I appreciate the complement.

Originally posted by Charlene View Post
            Nice leg session J!
            Sore today?? And props for doing threadmill after all that too!
            Thank you. Yes I am sore.

Originally posted by BBOY87 View Post
            Awesome arm and leg work buddy and also great job on the cardio!
            Thanks Cheif.

Originally posted by SVT03DAL View Post
            QFT! Nice and consistent J. You ready for summer or what?
            Thanks man. I am working on it. Hard to do when we I am paranoid of losing weight. I am a big pussy. I am still eating alot of food but have increased my physical activity. So, my weight will come down but my strength should stay the same or hopefully increase.
            Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• I was a bit afraid to lose the weight as well due to the "mid-fuck factor" but honestly...I feel GREAT in so many ways and once you start to see the vascularity and paper thin skin and striations, the whole "I'm small" syndrom goes away. At least it did for me...and I haven't really lost much strength. In fact, I think with the addition of just a little extra carb and my enery level and strength is right back to where it was . We'll see how it goes on the bench this evening...pressing movements are the real test for me...
              https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
              https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques

Comment

• I hear ya on not wanting to lose weight. I'm the same way. I know I can drop to a certain weight and anything under that and my training will suffer b/c my joints and everything begin to ache/hurt from my strength training.
                Conceive, Believe, Achieve!

Comment

• Comment

• I don't think I'm ever going to diet seriously again. I just love food way too much, and I'm just getting into cooking. Hows everything going man?
                    Turn the other cheek and I'll break your fucking chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by chasebny View Post
                      I don't think I'm ever going to diet seriously again. I just love food way too much, and I'm just getting into cooking. Hows everything going man?
                      How you going to make progress at the gym then?
                      My Journal:

Comment

• Hey Joker, you recommended to me awhile back humapro.
                        I said no because the powder mix had stuff in it I could not have (splenda).
                        But I just noticed they make a tablet form http://www.humapro.com/images/storie..._label_new.png.
                        It is 100% safe for me.
                        According to their calculations I would need 30 grams a day (each bottle would last 10 days).

What makes me optimistic is that using the tabs, I would just need 10 tabs at breakfast, and a few pre and post workout.
                        I have never been able to find a good protein source which does not trigger IBS at breakfast, and protein powders usually give me issues.
                        This too good to be true?
                        My Journal:

Comment

• blue - I have heard great reviews of Humapro. I am looking into it as well for the end of my diet (maybe last 4 weeks prior to the cruise). I figure it will let me drop calories even lower and it will reduce the "volume" of food in my stomach (helping to shrink it a bit more). If you try it before then I would be interested in your thoughts.

Comment

• 5/10/11
                            Chest/Abs

Incline
                            12x185
                            10x205
                            9x205

DB Incline (Slow Mo Reps)
                            12x60
                            12x60

Dips

DB Flat Flyes
                            15x30
                            12x30
                            12x30

Hanging Leg raises

Shitty workout. My shoulders felt like everything was being grinded on. And my lower back was hurting on Abs. I had no energy and strength is in the crapper. I am not sleeping well. Haven't for weeks. I am glad that I am not training tomorrow. Forearm veins are coming in nicely. Nothing like Austins Fap arm.
                            Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrotherIron View Post
                              I hear ya on not wanting to lose weight. I'm the same way. I know I can drop to a certain weight and anything under that and my training will suffer b/c my joints and everything begin to ache/hurt from my strength training.
                              Exactly. I am a big pussy. I like being big. but I want to lose weight. I Want to be leaner but I dont want to sacrifice the size to do it. blah blah blah.

Originally posted by BBOY87 View Post
                              I spent about 1 hour watching this.

Originally posted by chasebny View Post
                              I don't think I'm ever going to diet seriously again. I just love food way too much, and I'm just getting into cooking. Hows everything going man?
                              Sup dude. I hear you. I love to eat, train and hate cardio. But It is something I need to do. Training this year has been tough. Elbows and lower back took shits and slowed progress down. But I will beat it and come back.

Originally posted by bluecountry View Post
                              How you going to make progress at the gym then?
                              He can still make progress if he doesn't diet hard.

Originally posted by bluecountry View Post
                              Hey Joker, you recommended to me awhile back humapro.
                              I said no because the powder mix had stuff in it I could not have (splenda).
                              But I just noticed they make a tablet form http://www.humapro.com/images/storie..._label_new.png.
                              It is 100% safe for me.
                              According to their calculations I would need 30 grams a day (each bottle would last 10 days).

What makes me optimistic is that using the tabs, I would just need 10 tabs at breakfast, and a few pre and post workout.
                              I have never been able to find a good protein source which does not trigger IBS at breakfast, and protein powders usually give me issues.
                              This too good to be true?
                              I suppose you could do that but you are going to go through Humapro like crazy fast. I only use it before after training and that is only when I use it. Not daily most of the time.

Originally posted by tjoe View Post
                              blue - I have heard great reviews of Humapro. I am looking into it as well for the end of my diet (maybe last 4 weeks prior to the cruise). I figure it will let me drop calories even lower and it will reduce the "volume" of food in my stomach (helping to shrink it a bit more). If you try it before then I would be interested in your thoughts.
                              I like it. Good product.
                              Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• I say go for body recomp and not dropping just lbs. It's much harder but better b/c you actually drop fat while gaining a bit of a muscle at the same time.

For your cardio you should try stadiums, tire flips, and sled pulls.
                                Conceive, Believe, Achieve!

Comment

Working...
                                X