Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

And...Here...We...Go

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 9-10-11

    Incline
    15x135
    12x185
    9x186+1 forced

    Flat
    12x135
    12x135
    12x135

    Decline Press Machine
    Failure X 120

    Laterals
    12x25
    10x30-10x15-10x5
    9x20

    Overhead Rope Ex
    15x100
    12x130
    11x150 (stack) + 3 strip sets. Don't remember the weights + SS with Rope pushdowns to failure with that same weight

    Reverse Grip 1 arm Pushdown
    12x50
    12x60


    Obviously not as strong as usual but I had a great workout regardless.
    Not Everything. Not Yet.

    Comment


    • Going to do back at 10 am
      Not Everything. Not Yet.

      Comment


      • Good to hear your feeling better and still making progress.
        Conceive, Believe, Achieve!

        Comment


        • 9/11/11
          Back Biceps

          Chins
          5, 10, 10, 10, 8, 6

          Reverse grip Pulldowns
          12x150
          10x160
          8x170
          8x180
          12x140

          Low Pulley standing cg Rows (awesome by the way)
          Reps above 10- 3 sets. Don't know the weight, Never done this exercise. My lower back was/is/has been hurting for weeks now. It sucks

          DB Curls
          12x40
          10x45
          8x50
          12x40

          DB Hammer
          20x20
          20x20

          I would have liked to do more back stuff but I did what I could do.
          Not Everything. Not Yet.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BrotherIron View Post
            Good to hear your feeling better and still making progress.
            Thanks man!
            Not Everything. Not Yet.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Joker View Post
              9-10-11

              Incline
              15x135
              12x185
              9x186+1 forced

              Flat
              12x135
              12x135
              12x135

              Decline Press Machine
              Failure X 120

              Laterals
              12x25
              10x30-10x15-10x5
              9x20

              Overhead Rope Ex
              15x100
              12x130
              11x150 (stack) + 3 strip sets. Don't remember the weights + SS with Rope pushdowns to failure with that same weight

              Reverse Grip 1 arm Pushdown
              12x50
              12x60


              Obviously not as strong as usual but I had a great workout regardless.
              your triceps seem pretty strong...i thin you can press more weight
              "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

              Comment


              • Good work J...sorry to hear your back is still bothering you. Training at less than 100% health is never fun but i take my hat off to you for keeping your nose to the grind stone.
                https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
                https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
                  your triceps seem pretty strong...i thin you can press more weight
                  I can. I put up 250 2 weeks ago on incline. Just been weak. Sucks
                  Not Everything. Not Yet.

                  Comment


                  • Thanks Svt


                    Im in portland yesterday, today and maņana for some work training. Get this. My temperpedic matress hurts my back but not the hotel beds!!!!!!????
                    Not Everything. Not Yet.

                    Comment


                    • we bought a 1200 dollar mattress....it sucks....i will forever have a firm ghetto mattress now
                      "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The Joker View Post
                        Thanks Svt


                        Im in portland yesterday, today and maņana for some work training. Get this. My temperpedic matress hurts my back but not the hotel beds!!!!!!????
                        You might need a firmer bed. I got one of those foam beds that are $$$ and I've been happy ever since but it doesn't work for everyone.
                        Conceive, Believe, Achieve!

                        Comment


                        • Congrats on your incline bench, looking strong!

                          Comment


                          • Hope your strength comes back and you heal quickly
                            Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

                            Comment


                            • you feeling any better J?

                              Comment


                              • Thanks for the comments and concerns fellas.

                                I am looking forward to lifting tomorrow. Feel good.

                                I've got 2 choices- train in the Early AM when I don't want to or train at about 530 PM when everyone and their sister is doing same. Lol Man I miss 2months ago!
                                Not Everything. Not Yet.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X