Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

And...Here...We...Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh.
    Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Joker View Post
      Eh.
      What is this "eh" that you speak of?

are you turning canadian?
      There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

• Fuck no!
        Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

Fuck no!
          What happened to your titty?? Eh?
          visit

Comment

• Lori and I took in my sons best friend, Austin a few years ago. He is 2 months younger than my son, David-18. His parent treated him like shit his whole life and kicked him out at a young age. We all have known Austin for about 7 years. Lori and I were in the process of adopting him.

On Saturday morning at 9:30 AM, Austin took his own life.
            Last edited by The Joker; October 17, 2011, 01:50 AM.
            Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• austin2.jpg

I hope you found what you needed, man.

To be honest, David and Austin are more like my little brothers. David never really accepted me at a Father. But more like a big brother. And I am fine with that. I never expected the kids to do that, but to just accept me as their mothers husband. My daughter, Nic, has accepted me as a father.

I lost a brother yesterday.

Austin Katayama
              Febuary 26, 1993- October 15, 2011
              Last edited by The Joker; October 16, 2011, 08:59 PM.
              Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• R.I.P. Austin

No words man..........
                visit

Comment

• Jesus F'n Christ...

This was very heart breaking to read. As amp said, no words..

All i can say is I'm sorry for your loss, and you know we've got your back. You have our condolences and prayers and our support.
                  There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

• It's a terrible thing that a kid at that age can think life is so bad it's not worth living. I'm very sorry Joker.

Comment

• holy crap dude, my prayers go out to you and your family and to Austin.

i can tell that you and your wife both have very big hearts so I know this must be very hard on you.

hang in there!

Comment

Lori and I took in my sons best friend, Austin a few years ago. He is 2 months younger than my son, David-18. His parent treated him like shit his whole life and kicked him out at a young age. We all have known Austin for about 7 years. Lori and I were in the process of adopting him.

On Saturday morning at 9:30 AM, Austin took his own life.

My condolences brother, it saddens me to hear about your loss.
                        Don't give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]263286[/ATTACH]

I hope you found what you needed, man.

To be honest, David and Austin are more like my little brothers. David never really accepted me at a Father. But more like a big brother. And I am fine with that. I never expected the kids to do that, but to just accept me as their mothers husband. My daughter, Nic, has accepted me as a father.

I lost a brother yesterday.

Austin Katayama
                          Febuary 26, 1993- October 15, 2011
                          OMG J...I just read this. I am so sorry to hear this brother. You are all in my prayers...
                          https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
                          https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques

Comment

• I really appreciate the words fellas. It means a lot. Its rough you know? I can't really comprehend that Austin can't just come back. I keep expecting him to walk in the door.
                            Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• It's times like these that makes everything else in life seem so insignificant. We all must take the time to be thankful and appreciative of all that we have...
                              https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
                              https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques

Comment

• My post in SVTs log

Well Saturday and Sunday I didn't stay on my diet obviously or eat much at all. But I am trying to get organized and get my shit together. I have been back on track today. No appetite though. Trying to get the energy up to go train. I took today off work.
                                Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X