Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Q & A with Billy Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q & A with Billy Guns

Ok folks since Dave is very busy training many people including myself...I figured I have grown enough here to be able to help you all out with questions that others may not be avaiable all the time for...Since I have alot of down time as a consultant I am on here while in the office and would like to hear from all of you.

I am not trying to take a spotlight away from anyone else's threads justt wanna help make this forum become the best it can be all the time not just when a certain person is available.....Derek and I are on here a decednt amount of time to help out and Dave is always a very busy man. I hope this just helps to grow our "Family"

Thanks in advance to all the supporters!!!

Not sure who moved this to here I posted on no bull I wasn't sure where it would fit in....thank you for finding a home for me...lol

Comment

This is retarded.

Comment

first question wow it's a great one...

Question: this is retarted?
        Answer: Everyone has there opinions some of them just don't have any substance to them....

Comment

hey billy , what cycle are u running right now, and will u ever consider using synthol, or have u started using synthol allready??

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Guns View Post
            first question wow it's a great one...

Question: this is retarted?
            Billy, it was a statement, not a question. Regardless, it is spelled "retarded".

Comment

yo billy just wanna say that at first i thought you really kind of a joke that i didnt want any part of but now i understand what your doing and respect you for and you seem like a pretty chill guy now that i think about good luck bro when i got a question ill find cha
              -IRON MAN ATHLETICS
              -HARDCORE/PROFROMANCE WEAR
              -COMING EARLY SEPT

Comment

yo Billy, it looks like ur doing great but i think u might be biting off more than u can chew here, uve said uve been working with Dave, Collette, and Derek for a few months and i dont see how that qualifies u to offer advice to other people, in an industry full of bullshitters all we need is someone re hashing someone elses information, if this is a personal q&a then ok, but i dont think its a good idea to offer advice on cycles or diet, its not a personal attack bro just my opinion
                "Nothin to it but to do it"

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay View Post
                  yo Billy, it looks like ur doing great but i think u might be biting off more than u can chew here, uve said uve been working with Dave, Collette, and Derek for a few months and i dont see how that qualifies u to offer advice to other people, in an industry full of bullshitters all we need is someone re hashing someone elses information, if this is a personal q&a then ok, but i dont think its a good idea to offer advice on cycles or diet, its not a personal attack bro just my opinion
                  if he gives bullshit advice im sure people will let him know, give him a chance

Comment

Originally posted by aceshigh View Post
                    Yes, Billy is known for his ability to take criticism.

Comment

well BillyGuns, I have a question for you.

If a train is leaving NYC and travels at 70mph west bound and another train is leavin L.A. traveling east bout at 63.7 mph, Whats the capital of Thialand????

Just F**king with ya bro. I'm sure you will do fine with this Q&A thing.

Comment

Originally posted by aceshigh View Post
                        Billy makes some great posts, just can't understand why anyone would want advice on training or cycles from him but hey ill leave it to u guys
                        "Nothin to it but to do it"

Comment

Like i said this basically is to help grow the md forums...If you have a question you can't get an aswer to right away try hitting me up and I will see if I can get back to you sooner with the answer....also I do have knowledge on somethings I don't make calims to know everything but I can help if you need direction!!!!

Thundergod....your answer would be you just brought up the cost of beer...since this question will take an extreme amount of drinking to make sense of it....LOL Hope all is well with the wife!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay View Post
                            Billy makes some great posts, just can't understand why anyone would want advice on training or cycles from him but hey ill leave it to u guys

Hey post a question and if I can answer it for you how can you go wrong if i can't I will help you to find your answer fair enough!!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Guns View Post
                              Hey post a question and if I can answer it for you how can you go wrong
                              Because you may not know what you are talking about?

Comment

Working...
                              X