Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Herms homage to the gods of strength

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it has been a long time since last i posted. but this point of my life i feel that i need to get back at it.

many things have happened and i trained through most of my absence, but recently i have slacked off a little.

so a lil about where i am at:

i am currently pursuing my doctorate of chiropractic.
    it has been over a yr since i last competed in a powerlifting meet (oct 2011)
    it has been over 2 yrs since my last strongman contest (jan 2011)

actually im not to sure about that timeline...

bests gym lifts
    squat: 660 @ 310bw
    bench: 470@ 290bw
    deadlift: 585x3 @285bw

best meet numbers
    squat: 617@275bw
    bench only: 479@292bw
    bench: 457@275bw
    dead: 611@275

currently i have an SI problem and have a hard time deadlifting from the floor. i took several months off training last trimester to focus on my classes.

currently im weighing 280.

i dont really kno my current numbers but last week i hit 550x2 in squat. (little steps)

currently i am trying out carb nite as a "diet" i want to lean out so for the next time i "bulk" then ill be leaner

Comment

• on friday im going to get my body fat tested via calipers. the bio impedance handheld says im around 25%

then on monday im goin to get my lipid, blood glucose, vit d, and test checked

Comment

Working...
      X