Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

JRG training journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huh?
    "JRG, you've got a feminine face and the balls....you're okay in my book."

Comment

• how do you get 3 out of that?

Comment

• You're supposed to have 3.
        PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• youre supposed to have it like this
          Mon:A1
          Wed:B1
          Fri:A2
          Mon:B2
          Wed:A3
          Fri:B3
          Turn the other cheek and I'll break your fucking chin.

Comment

• dammit. thanks. that makes more sense

Comment

• 10.17.09 Cardio

Woke up, went outside and ran for 32 minutes on an empty stomach. It sucked, it was cold, I was irritable from having an empty stomach. Needed to get that metabolism in high gear though. next week ill probably start going to the gym for cardio since its getting too cold here.

Came home, had a shake, 2 waffles, 6 eggs.

GO BUCKS!

Comment

• That's dedication! I can never run in cold.

Comment

• ha, i didnt want to do it, trust me. but if i didnt I would feel worthless all day. and that is the last time i run in cold, windy weather. plus it was right after leg day, so my legs felt like cement 10 minutes into it. I bet your legs are feelin pretty good after movin all that weight yestrerday on those hacks and leg presses.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrg_715 View Post
                    10.17.09 Cardio

Woke up, went outside and ran for 32 minutes on an empty stomach. It sucked, it was cold, I was irritable from having an empty stomach. Needed to get that metabolism in high gear though. next week ill probably start going to the gym for cardio since its getting too cold here.

Came home, had a shake, 2 waffles, 6 eggs.

GO BUCKS!
                    Nice work, how cold is in your area? I remember running with my dad in Missouri dead winter about -20 degree below. SUCKS big time.

That meal sounds tasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrg_715 View Post
                      ha, i didnt want to do it, trust me. but if i didnt I would feel worthless all day. and that is the last time i run in cold, windy weather. plus it was right after leg day, so my legs felt like cement 10 minutes into it. I bet your legs are feelin pretty good after movin all that weight yestrerday on those hacks and leg presses.
                      I don't know if you want to call it feeling pretty good. Feels like I'm draging 1000lbs weight per side! But I know I had a great workout!

Comment

• Originally posted by AKSChopper View Post
                        Nice work, how cold is in your area? I remember running with my dad in Missouri dead winter about -20 degree below. SUCKS big time.

That meal sounds tasty.
                        -20, now thats crazy. it was about 40 degrees here yesterday, with 10mph wind it felt colder.

Comment

• WEEK 3 10.19.09 A1
                          *Just incorporated an A3...starting back at A1 this week. Didnt want to do A3 since it would mess my days up.
                          These are all the work sets

SMITH MACHINE DECLINE PRESS

*245 lbs X 9, 12 BREATHS, X 5, 15 BREATHS, X 3
                          *assuming the bar weighs 45lbs--I had 2 45's and a 10 on each side
                          stretch= 45lb Db x 60 seconds
                          + 5 seconds

STANDING BB MILITARY PRESS

140 lbs x 8, 12 breaths, x 4, 15 breaths, x 2
                          + 5 lbs (will probably use 135 next time, had good rep speed, but overall not happy with form,a lot of load on low back)
                          stretch= 70 seconds
                          + 5 seconds

SKULL CRUSHERS (EZ CURL BAR)

65 lbs x 14, 12 breaths, x 5, 15 breaths, x 3
                          +1 rp
                          stretch= 40 lb DB x 70 seconds
                          + 5 seconds

VBAR PULLDOWNS

180 lbs x 9, 12 breaths x 5, 15 breaths, x 3
                          +5 lbs
                          stretch= hang x 35 seconds
                          +5 seconds

SMITH BAR BENT OVER ROW

200 lbs x 15, 2 min break, 225 x 10
                          * need to mess around with my form and weight before I get this one right

Comment

• I forgot to add--i did a widowmaker at the end of the declines. 135lbs x 20 reps. I want to bring my chest up a bit, thats why i added them in. I will only do this once a week. I will not do this on friday at my next A workout. Did i do this correct?

Comment

• So what kinda mix is that? Shoulders, tris and back?

Looks strong bro, how do ya like the v-bar pulldowns? For some reason I just can't get used to wide grip pull downs, v-bar feels more natural.

Comment

• dc is split into an "A" workout and a "B" workout.

"A" is chest, shoulders, triceps, back width(lats), and back thickness(mid/low back), which I did today.

"B" is biceps/forearms, and legs

Comment

Working...
                                X