Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

JRG training journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to MD Training Journals!

I am your Forum Leader here.

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know.

Good luck!
    All Posts are for Entertainment only.

Start a Training Journal Today!

Comment

Welcome to the training journal section! The training looks good, I'll definitely be following along...got to support a fellow buckeye!

Comment

Originally posted by BBOY87 View Post
        Welcome to the training journal section! The training looks good, I'll definitely be following along...got to support a fellow buckeye!
        atta boy. thanks...ill follow yours as well. and no need to apologize about the old college days. I was fortunate enough to have gone to such a sweet school and have had some good times. enjoy the time you have left, those 4 years are priceless
        "JRG, you've got a feminine face and the balls....you're okay in my book."

Comment

Hey man, I read IM religously. Did you post your outline in the pound puppy section? Their pretty good about helping with the arrangement and finer points (rep range, and exercise order).
          Turn the other cheek and I'll break your fucking chin.

Comment

Originally posted by chasebny View Post
            Hey man, I read IM religously. Did you post your outline in the pound puppy section? Their pretty good about helping with the arrangement and finer points (rep range, and exercise order).

thanks for the post man....i went to the poung puppy part,and instead of wasting some of those guys' time with the same questions they have probably heard over and over...i am in the process of reading the thread for beginners, where it has links to a bunch of other threads/stickys with FAQ's....just trying to fig a good begginers one, once i do that ill probably post it. I want a solid 3 day split. thanks again for the post...ill have to post some in IM

Comment

Originally posted by jrg_715 View Post
              thanks for the post man....i went to the poung puppy part,and instead of wasting some of those guys' time with the same questions they have probably heard over and over...i am in the process of reading the thread for beginners, where it has links to a bunch of other threads/stickys with FAQ's....just trying to fig a good begginers one, once i do that ill probably post it. I want a solid 3 day split. thanks again for the post...ill have to post some in IM
              Yeah definitely read and re read the stickies. When it comes to actually laying out the routine though, there is no cookie cutter beginners routine. Just your three exercises per bodypart. If you have any questions as well, Im pretty well read on DC, as I plan to use it eventually.
              Turn the other cheek and I'll break your fucking chin.

Comment

10/02/2009 Week 12/12
                shoulders/triceps/biceps

ARNOLD SHOULDER PRESSES

50 X 15
                70 X 8
                75 X 5

STRAIGHT BAR MILITARY PRESS

185 X 6
                175 X 5
                165 X 5 + X REPS

SIDE DB LATERAL RAISES

20 X 15
                35 X 8
                30 X 6 + X REPS

DECLINE DB TRICEP EXTENSION

20 X 12
                30 X 10
                30 X 8
                30 X 6

ROPE CABLE TRI EXTENSION

115 X 10
                140 X 8
                135 X 8

SITTING TRICEP SKULL CRUSHERS (DROP SET)
                *USING AN EZ CURL BAR

60 X 15
                50 X 12
                40 X 8
                30 X 12

BARBELL BICEPS CURL

45 X 20
                85 X 10
                85 X 9
                85 X 7

DB HAMMER CURLS

45 X 8
                45 X 7

EZ CURL BAR CURLS (DROP SET)

85 X 8
                65 X 8
                45 X 12
                25 X 15 W/ A 15 SEC PAUSE IN CONTRACTED POSITION ON LAST REP

This concludes my 12 week split with this routine. Got it from skip LaCour, great split. I gained a shit ton of strength, and about 8 lbs of muscle. Next week I will start with DC training for the first time. Still doing some research on it to get a solid plan going. Plan on going 3 days a week weight training, and now will start 3-4 days a week of cardio.

Comment

Damn, that's one hellva a good end to that split! Congrats on the muscle gain, guess that's over 2lbs a month, freaking awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by AKSChopper View Post
                    Damn, that's one hellva a good end to that split! Congrats on the muscle gain, guess that's over 2lbs a month, freaking awesome.

thanks man. ya im pretty happy with it. I'm 6 months in to seriously training. I started at 6'1'', 183 lbs, and now im 6'1'' 202 lbs. Seeing results is the best motivation. theres no turning back now.

Comment

That's awesome gains. Results are the best drug ever.

Have you always lifted but now in the past 6 months you're getting more intense?

Comment

ive always worked out, but it was way inconsistent through college, i would just do it to stay in decent shape. highschool was the last time i was real into it--for football. i was 165 lbs and benched 315 and squatted 305. im passed that now, but i dont cae about how much weight anymore, just want to get big

Comment

Tru, well it seems like you have a great base...you should get big faster than ppl who don't have that background.

165 and benching 315 is freaking good to go...

Good luck!

Comment

looks like you got a lot of strength bro.

i will definitely follow along on this journal.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG BRI View Post
                              looks like you got a lot of strength bro.

i will definitely follow along on this journal.
                              thanks bro, ill do the same with yours. keep killin it man!

Comment

KILL THAT SHIT...

lol....

I love to mimic some people here sometimes... :-P
                                All Posts are for Entertainment only.

Start a Training Journal Today!

Comment

Working...
                                X