Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

JRG training journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fredh da star View Post
    I would also like to get some mature (well for me that is) pussy

I'm 17, turning 18 in a year. Then i can visit the bars, do you think there's some 30 year olds that gets turned on by 18 year olds?

A guy i know off picked up a 30 year old mom of two at age 18, i will also accomplish that

As for the question - the few i've tasted tasted generic. Same with food, i don't think healthy food taste that much at all, and the girls i've tasted were all fresh. I will probably have to find a really unhealthy looking chick and eat her pussy
    There are people with every fetish imaginable. I'm sure there are plenty of lonely houswives looking for a strapping 18 year old to have fun with. Try it once and see what its like, if you dont like it, you can always go back to pounding the supple young teenagers youre probably more accustomed to.
    "JRG, you've got a feminine face and the balls....you're okay in my book."

Comment

• jrg, you are a true professional pussy hunter

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that MOST 30+ women would be happy to maul an 18 year old boy, lol.

Comment

• I'd be happy to do them too if they look good, have a tan and are brunettes. They can be chubby if they want to. They shouldn't be tanned where they have their bikini. And i would do them reversed cow girl. A boy can dream

Comment

• I was 19 when I met my wife, she was 31. Yeah
            Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• If you enjoy doing her reversed cowgirl i don't see the problem in that

Comment

• Originally posted by AegisFang View Post
                I was 19 when I met my wife, she was 31. Yeah

Aegis, you are a gentleman and a scholar. I congratulate you. I bet she taught you a lot. Fuckin showin you the ropes in bed. I probbaly would have acted all cocky and shit, and then the time came to blow her mind and I make a very amateaur attempt. That's pretty badass. Well done. They say once women get into their 30s and 40s they get all kinda crazy horny. I'm into that.

Comment

• Originally posted by fredh da star View Post
                  If you enjoy doing her reversed cowgirl i don't see the problem in that

THE best postition. I'm an ass guy, so anytime that thing is center stage, I'm all in.

I fucked a British girl on a beach in cancun behind a rockface at 7am. I would pay money to go back to that.

Comment

• It's safe to say that we all appreciate mature women

Comment

• It is.
                      Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrg_715 View Post
                        THE best postition. I'm an ass guy
                        Shocker...ass and guy in the same sentence for jrg.
                        My Journal:

Comment

• Originally posted by jrg_715 View Post
                          Aegis, you are a gentleman and a scholar. I congratulate you. I bet she taught you a lot. Fuckin showin you the ropes in bed. I probbaly would have acted all cocky and shit, and then the time came to blow her mind and I make a very amateaur attempt. That's pretty badass. Well done. They say once women get into their 30s and 40s they get all kinda crazy horny. I'm into that.

The older women do it the best.

Originally posted by jrg_715 View Post
                          THE best postition. I'm an ass guy, so anytime that thing is center stage, I'm all in.

I fucked a British girl on a beach in cancun behind a rockface at 7am. I would pay money to go back to that.
                          Well done young man.

Originally posted by bluecountry View Post

Dk the 2nd just showed up. Can someone get a mod in here i think hes trolling.
                          visit

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecountry View Post
                            Originally posted by ampamp75 View Post
                            The older women do it the best.

Well done young man.

Dk the 2nd just showed up. Can someone get a mod in here i think hes trolling.

Ha, I believe bluecountry is just a little sour about me calling him out on a recent conflicting post of his. No big deal, it happens to the best of us. All is forgotten.

Comment

• You ever lift at at Fankhousers gym in yorkville? I did a couple years back when i did his show in '08.
                              visit

Comment

• Originally posted by ampamp75 View Post
                                You ever lift at at Fankhousers gym in yorkville? I did a couple years back when i did his show in '08.

No shit? You like it? I haven't. But now that you mention it, i wouldnt mind taking a day and heading over there. It would be about a 2.5 hr trip for me. Is he from W PA?

Comment

Working...
                                X