Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

JRG training journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice supersets bro, i see you switched up the diet abit.

i had to lower the carbs by 10% on my high carb days...

Comment

• i missed a scotch discussion... Goddamn it...
      your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
      Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

• nothing can make me drink scotch again...instant vomit

Comment

• Originally posted by ZyklonB View Post
          nice supersets bro, i see you switched up the diet abit.

i had to lower the carbs by 10% on my high carb days...
          Good. That's a good adjustment. If that doesn't produce the results you want in 4-6 weeks, then up the cardio. Change only one variable at a time, so you can pinpoint what works/doesn't work.

Originally posted by stackndeca View Post
          i missed a scotch discussion... Goddamn it...
          It's an open scotch discussion. I'm all ears when it comes to alcohol convo. If we're gonna talk whiskey..I can't not mention the apple of my eye...Tullamore DEW.

By the way, speaking of drinking binges/stories.....I went to college with a guy, who had a friend from his hometown that went on a 40-ish day drinking bender...not just a couple beers, but wasted everyday....as a result of this, he developed type 2 diabetes and knocked up a girl that he totally forgot having sex with during the 40 day excursion (he was engaged to a different girl at the time.)

.^^...jesus, there has to be a need for a semi-colon in there somewhere. Longest sentence I've ever composed.
          "JRG, you've got a feminine face and the balls....you're okay in my book."

Comment

• Originally posted by ZyklonB View Post
            nothing can make me drink scotch again...instant vomit
            I'm the same way with golschlagers...fuck that.

Comment

• I had a blackout this past Fri.... Sailor Jerry.
              PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrg_715 View Post
                It's an open scotch discussion. I'm all ears when it comes to alcohol convo. If we're gonna talk whiskey..I can't not mention the apple of my eye...Tullamore DEW.

By the way, speaking of drinking binges/stories.....I went to college with a guy, who had a friend from his hometown that went on a 40-ish day drinking bender...not just a couple beers, but wasted everyday....as a result of this, he developed type 2 diabetes and knocked up a girl that he totally forgot having sex with during the 40 day excursion (he was engaged to a different girl at the time.)

.^^...jesus, there has to be a need for a semi-colon in there somewhere. Longest sentence I've ever composed.
                Scotch is a fantastic drink. I started with chivas at 16 till i liked it then started drinking others. Johnny blk is pretty good too. I'm a jack D fan in the whiskey dept but that doesn't mean i won't drink well at the bar.

Your buddy sounds fucking awesome...

Originally posted by jrg_715 View Post
                I'm the same way with golschlagers...fuck that.
                Never give up... Try 151, rumple and gold, it's a slice of heaven...

Originally posted by PanterA View Post
                I had a blackout this past Fri.... Sailor Jerry.
                I am proud.
                your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
                Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

• Seriously...how did I miss JRG drinking? Johnny Walker is awesome as well as Maker's (my go to), Jack, Gentleman Jack, and Jameson. Nice work in here man! And you know what today is...GO BUCKS!

Comment

• I love Jack but don't care for Jameson... I mean it's not nasty or anything. I think it was hyped way too much for me. People told me if you like Jack you'll love Jameson. Taste like a funky Jack Daniels IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by BBOY87 View Post
                      Seriously...how did I miss JRG drinking? Johnny Walker is awesome as well as Maker's (my go to), Jack, Gentleman Jack, and Jameson. Nice work in here man! And you know what today is...GO BUCKS!
                      I'm from a small town in Ohio...I've been getting drunk since I was 15 years old. My last year of college the weekend was thursday-sunday. College was a drinker's dream...I drink more refined stuff and less frequently now...but being pass out drunk for 4 years was a blast. I don't drink as often now, strangely enough because I train in the morning, and if I'm hungover I don't train. SO, beer money is now used for food. But I'll get the occasional itch to get blasted and pass out drunk.

By the way...OSU looked sharp for an opener. We need to start the season off strong...especially with Miami next week. O-line looked much improved and our defense is pretty bad ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by stackndeca View Post
                        Scotch is a fantastic drink. I started with chivas at 16 till i liked it then started drinking others. Johnny blk is pretty good too. I'm a jack D fan in the whiskey dept but that doesn't mean i won't drink well at the bar.

Your buddy sounds fucking awesome...

Never give up... Try 151, rumple and gold, it's a slice of heaven...

I am proud.
                        Ill give it a shot---I hope gold gets redeemed from this concoction.

Comment

• That's exactly what got me to quit drinking every night! lol

I have to be up at 4AM tomorrow, and it's already 9:40....

Comment

• Originally posted by PanterA View Post
                            I love Jack but don't care for Jameson... I mean it's not nasty or anything. I think it was hyped way too much for me. People told me if you like Jack you'll love Jameson. Taste like a funky Jack Daniels IMO.
                            I agree. Jameson is ok...never impressed me that much. If i'm doin whiskey, I;m doin wild turkey, jack, johnnie walker, even an occasional evan williams or old crow. In college I was real big on captain morgan black label and root beer. My favorite beer at the moment is Dos Equis lager---been my favorite for a couple years now, way before those fuckin commercials came out. They are funny though. " Sharks have a week devoted to him," "If he punches you in the face, you'll fight off the strong urge to thank him, he is the most interesting man in the world, yada yada yada."

Comment

• FUKING DRUNKS
                              "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
                                FUKING DRUNKS
                                Don't tread on me!

Comment

Working...
                                X