Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

AMPAMP75 time to walk the walk......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn dude that' some serious lunging, I like the side to side style, vs straight forward line.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZyklonB View Post
      Damn dude that' some serious lunging, I like the side to side style, vs straight forward line.

Appreciate that man...i've since doubled the time i do them...from 15 minutes to about 30 straight minutes. Its funny to see the look on peoples faces as i lunge for 30 minutes without stopping.
      visit

Comment

• That's insane...do you think that's overkill or do you see some good gains from doing that much ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ZyklonB View Post
          That's insane...do you think that's overkill or do you see some good gains from doing that much ?
          I'm using a 45lb plate....its a time thing. At this point i'm geared toward being in actual great shape....i do 25min of ball busting step mill then lunge for 30 min straight. Then a couple other random moves and i'm done. I haul ass to get back home to my 15 mo old daughter. I'm about conditioning...so know i dont think its overkill. Right now i'm lean as fuck doing this kind of stuff and 45-60 sec rest periods on everything...no bodypart workouts....just random freestyle type shit.
          visit

Comment

• That sounds like fun, just going with the flow and what feels like it's going to kick some ass

Comment

Working...
            X