Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

The alpha male- RIP- TheKillerOfSaints

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAINT INTENSITY TIP----- at the end of your chest workout if you have a station that you can do cable flyes on put more weight than you can do a real flye with push the handles up like for a press now do a big flye negative------- THIS IS PAINFUL let me know if anyone tries this and likes it or dont like it
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

SAINT INTENSITY TIP----- if you workout alone you can still work past failure after doing close grip pushdownsELBOWS IN when you reach failure swith to elbows flared out you can get a few more that way or just go down the stack
      "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

QUICK TRI WORKOUT (wife is home) SKULLCRUSHERS 150X12X3 CABLE PUSHDOWN 200X12X3 OVERHEAD DB EXT 120X12X3
        "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

2 mile walk B4 bed
          "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

BICEPS TODAY-------- DB CURLS 60X20X3 ARNOLD STYLE CONCENTRATION CURLS 40X12X3 INCLINE CABLE CURLS 40X12X3
            "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

This is the guy im getting in shape to keep up with,my son Dravin and his grandma.
              Attached Files
              "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Cute kid, I like the name

Comment

hes got big arms just like daddy
                  "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Legs today fuck
                    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

haha..i have to go murder some legs today as well! Awesome intensity tips too! Tear it up!

Comment

Originally posted by BBOY87 View Post
                        haha..i have to go murder some hookers today as well! Awesome intensity tips too! I will Tear it up!
                        First of all, sorry Adina, it is an inside joke.

I will also apploigize to TKOS for bringing this into this thread. But, I could not resist.

BEATING OR MURDERING HOOKERS OR ANY WOMAN IS BAD.......mmmkay.

Seriously though, guys who abuse chicks are scumbags, imo.

I have never and The Rock means EVER hit a woman in my life. I may be a lot of things, but an abusive man and an alcoholic I will never be!

carry on...
                        All Posts are for Entertainment only.

Start a Training Journal Today!

Comment

LEGS---------- EXTENSIONS 300X8 drop 250X9 drop 200X6 drop 150X6 get up fall down HAMSTRING CURL 120X12X3 LEG PRESS 1100X7PR GYM RECORD DROP 800 X8 600X8 limped to car i hate this shit
                          "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
                            LEGS---------- EXTENSIONS 300X8 drop 250X9 drop 200X6 drop 150X6 get up fall down HAMSTRING CURL 120X12X3 LEG PRESS 1100X7PR GYM RECORD DROP 800 X8 600X8 limped to car i hate this shit
                            I never go that heavy on seated leg exts! My patillas would snap! Good job!

Your gym keeps lifting records.....well that is fukkin cool!

What are some of the best lifts?

Sounds like a cool gym. My gym is wicked too, they sponsor me.
                            All Posts are for Entertainment only.

Start a Training Journal Today!

Comment

i dont worry about injuries anymore i do not ego lift im always in control im not bragging but i was blessed in leg department im also one of those guys who doesnt have to work calves
                              "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

30 min walk with wobbily legs
                                "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Working...
                                X