Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

RAMBOLO : The AK-47 and Barbell Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good workout kid. Ever try drag curls? I've added them in recently and fell in love with them, such and awesome contraction if done properly.
    https://www.facebook.com/leanmuscled

Comment

• Originally posted by Austin_Bicep View Post
      Good workout kid. Ever try drag curls? I've added them in recently and fell in love with them, such and awesome contraction if done properly.

thanks dude.

i've never tried drag curls.. i've seen one of my friends do them , but i never really thought twice about it..

but i'm starting to think that this is another one of your secret exercises that works really well....so now i'm interested.. lol
      There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

• Haha, well first and foremost heavy ass barbell curls or alt dumb bells for the big biceps. You should throw drags in there every once in awhile, basically pull the elbows bak and then the bar up to chest level which is about as high as it will go. Never got a better squeeze, complete isolation, doesn't allow for any cheat, a great finisher. I guess you can think of it as dragging the bar up your torso. Anyways just throwing out some advice. We gotta get dem 22s haha.

Comment

Haha, well first and foremost heavy ass barbell curls or alt dumb bells for the big biceps. You should throw drags in there every once in awhile, basically pull the elbows bak and then the bar up to chest level which is about as high as it will go. Never got a better squeeze, complete isolation, doesn't allow for any cheat, a great finisher. I guess you can think of it as dragging the bar up your torso. Anyways just throwing out some advice. We gotta get dem 22s haha.

alright...i got it , thanks..

definitely gonna try it next week for christopher big black boykin's 22's

its funny cuz i just thought to myself that my biceps are kinda lagging right now too lol.
          There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

• Train today homie?

Comment

Train today homie?

hell yeah brother.. you know it!

wednesday is chest day!

i'm at my gf's house right now though..and i went straight here from the gym.. i'll update a little later

i tried to pay homage to you and hit some heavy (well, heavy for me) weight on the incline BB lol

i'll post in a couple of hours when i get home.

Comment

• Originally posted by inhiliator5000 View Post
                hell yeah brother.. you know it!

wednesday is chest day!

i'm at my gf's house right now though..and i went straight here from the gym.. i'll update a little later

i tried to pay homage to you and hit some heavy (well, heavy for me) weight on the incline BB lol

i'll post in a couple of hours when i get home.
                good shit bro, looking forward to the workout.

Comment

• holy jeez....its now thursday afternoon.. i havent had a chance to log on since last night lol... i was supposed to update when i got home last night, but i ended up falling asleep, then i was at work all damn day...

now i'm eating and preparing to work out some lats and traps.

anyways, heres last night's workout in all its glory.

Chest @ uNLV gym

for this workout, i was focusing on perfect and super strict form with complete ROM and squeezing and slow negatives for every rep... so the poundages arent as heavy as usual..well, except for my 245 set on Inclines

INcline BB Press
                  95 x 12
                  135 x 10
                  185 x 10
                  205 x 8
                  225 x 6
                  245 x 2+ 2 rest paused

Flat DB bench
                  90 x 10
                  90 x 8 +2 forced reps
                  90 x 7 + 3 forced reps

Incline DB fly
                  50 x 12
                  50 x 12
                  50 x 12

by now my chest was super pumped!

Cable Crossovers
                  30 x 12
                  30 x 12
                  30 x 12

Calves

Donkey Calf Raise
                  i dont really remember the poundages, but i worked my way all the way down the stack, and hit the whole stack eventually (400 lbs) for 8 reps.

i did something like 4-5 sets, reps ranging from 15, 12, 10, 10, 8

Seated Calf raise
                  45 x 15
                  70 x 12
                  70 x 12
                  70 x 12
                  dropset
                  45 x 10

alright.. now i'm just waiting for my people to get home.. then were gonna train some back!

Comment

• Nice work on the Incline BB presses.
                    My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

• Nice inclines dude, definetly should be an easy PR next week if you did 2 reps of 245 followed by 2 reps rest paused. Good job.

Comment

Nice inclines dude, definetly should be an easy PR next week if you did 2 reps of 245 followed by 2 reps rest paused. Good job.
                        thanks brother!

i'm definitely trying to step it up little by little.. maybe 250 or 255 next week..

anyways, did some back and traps today.

Deadlift
                        135 x 5
                        225 x 3
                        315 x 2
                        405 x 1
                        455 x 1
                        525 x 1 <---i did lock out, but it definitely wasnt pretty... i dont think it was clean enough to actually count as a solid lift... maybe next week...

--side note = surprisingly though, i did get it all the way up on the 1st try...i gotta focus on the top portion & the lock out.. maybe i should practice some rack deads for a week or 2..we'll see how i feel next back day

BB Row
                        135 x 15
                        225 x 8
                        225 x 8
                        250 x 6
                        dropset
                        225 x 5
                        dropset
                        135 x 10

T-Bar Row
                        4 plates x 12
                        4 plates x 12
                        5 plates x 10

BB Shrug
                        135 x 18
                        225 x 12
                        225 x 12
                        275 x 10
                        315 x 10
                        225 x 12
                        135 x 20

Comment

• Fucking nice deadlift bro.

Comment

Fucking nice deadlift bro.

thanks dude.. i was feeling really good this week..

and i think it was home field advantage cuz i was training at home, unlike last week lol.

Comment

• arlight... no weight training today, well because its an off day lol..

but i did take my ass to the gym for some early, empty stomach cardio.

i hit the stepmill, maxed out incline treadmill and exercise bike... 35 minutes today.. not too bad..

Comment

• alright... it is a beautiful sunday here.. the thermometer in my backyard says its 63 deg.. nice and sunny, with a slight breeze.. fucking perfect day to exercise outside.

i just watched pumping iron and i'm ... well .. "pumped up" lol..

i've come to the realization that i need to start cutting.. i'm at 230-235 lbs...

theres lots of belly fat going on...so i'm definitely working on that now..

i'm planning on getting down to at least 215... i'm just trying to stay as big as possible, but over 200 lbs.. well, i'm not gonna try and stick by a number and just go by the mirror and how my clothes fit..

anyways, its time to eat.. chicken breast and maybe some wheat toast..

more later..

Comment

Working...
                                X