Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

RAMBOLO : The AK-47 and Barbell Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YukonCrazy View Post
    I have not trained since your backyard. Got sick Wednesday and its still kicking me in the ass.

Its probably the Hooters you ate in Vegas...yet another reason for me to avoid that place...botulism.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

• Hey Ray, the food at Hooters you paid for is the reason I am sick according to Dr. DK.

I am gonna sue. Thats the American thing to do, right?
      All Posts are for Entertainment only.

Start a Training Journal Today!

Comment

• Originally posted by YukonCrazy View Post
        Hey Ray, the food at Hooters you paid for is the reason I am sick according to Dr. DK.

I am gonna sue. Thats the American thing to do, right?
        I was being somewhat sarcastic....

Comment

• ahahahahahaha!!!! ahahah DR. Dk? hahahahAHAHAH ROFL LOLS ROFLCOPTER!!! haha

yeah the american thing to do is to sue.. jesus christ... Dr. DK haha

it might be true though.. my stomach was fucked for 3 days after hooters.
          There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

• Originally posted by inhiliator5000 View Post
            ahahahahahaha!!!! ahahah DR. Dk? hahahahAHAHAH ROFL LOLS ROFLCOPTER!!! haha

yeah the american thing to do is to sue.. jesus christ... Dr. DK haha

it might be true though.. my stomach was fucked for 3 days after hooters.
            Personally, I could never be a doctor, i get too queasy at the sight of certain things....ENOUGH OF THE ROFLCOPTER!

Thankfully my folks were never the stereotypical Jewish parents who try to force the son to be a doctor...i think they tried it once and i put my foot down.

Comment

• Ok... i just got back from my leg session. Well actually i've been back for about 30 min already. as soon as i got home, i pretty much ate 1 pound of grilled chicken.. no lie.

So i'm gonna start off this workout report a little differently.

First things first, I wanna dedicate this leg session to my boy BIGMANB!!! Bryon, i think you possessed me again today. I had a session very similar to yours, minus the inhuman backbreaking poundages.

So I havent trained legs in aboot (lols canadia) 2 weeks. I think it payed off b/c i have no knee pain and I felt good all around. I also decided to be a supplement guinea pig and try some shit from my olympia free shit bag.

So i tried the new Superpump MAXX. I must say, not too bad at all. I've tried all 3 generations of this product before, and this is the first time I didnt have violent shits prior to drinking it. I also might have went a little crazy b/c the packet had 2 servings in it.. so needless to say I was jittery as fuck.

On the drive to the gym, i lost my voice from yelling and screaming along to some All That Remains. Yeah, I was pumped as motherfucking FUCK!! and usually it takes me about 15 minutes to get there but i drove so fucking fast and like a madman that i got there in half the time i think.

Midway through the workout i sipped on some Amino Energy from Optimum Nutrition. It was awesome.

Then post workout I drank some Cytocell from Cytogenics. It tasted pretty good.

I pretty much trained to the death and had to go home b/c I was starving already.. the session lasted about an hour and a half, but I kept up a good pace and kept short periods as short as possible (for a leg day).

Now for the workout report.
              There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

• JUDGEMENT DAY

so I killed legs at UNLV tonight.

JUDGEMENT DAY!!!!

(i think i'm still kinda jittery from the superpump)

Leg Exts ( warm up )
                70 x 12
                55 x 12
                55 x 12

Squats (I apologize for the shitty numbers.. I havent hit legs in 2 weeks)
                135 x 10
                185 x 8
                225 x 8
                275 x 8
                315 x 8
                345 x 5

Leg Press
                450 x 10
                450 x 10
                450 x 10
                500 x 10

Smith Front Squat
                Performed deep as fuck
                135 x 10
                155 x 8
                155 x 8

Lying Leg Curl
                100 x 12
                115 x 12
                130 x 10
                145 x 10
                160 x 10
                175 x 8

DB Romanian DL Switching it up to DB's felt really great.. I got the most unreal stretch
                50 x 10
                70 x 10
                80 x 10
                90 x 10

Seated Leg Curl
                85 x 12
                85 x 12
                85 x 12 drop 55 x 10

Seated Calf Raise
                45 x 10
                90 x 10
                90 x 10
                90 x 10

Donkey Calf Raise
                200 x 10
                200 x 10
                200 x 10

and thats it.. i had to cut the session short b/c i was fucking hungry ..

Comment

• Fucked legs up today bro. Nice, a pound of chicken sounds like a damn good meal right now. Might have to try using some BCAAs myself during workouts.
                  https://www.facebook.com/leanmuscled

Comment

• Beastin' it foo .. beastin' it...
                    Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Austin_Bicep View Post
                      Fucked legs up today bro. Nice, a pound of chicken sounds like a damn good meal right now. Might have to try using some BCAAs myself during workouts.
                      hell yeah man! I WAS (and am still) PUMPED!!!

the BCAA's was pretty good intra workout actually.. i've never had them before so idk if it really worked or if it was just a placebo affect.

Comment

• Originally posted by musclequest View Post
                        Beastin' it foo .. beastin' it...
                        thanks bro! do you have a journal in here by any chance?

you've shown me some love and i hate to let the favor go unreturned (no homo)

Comment

hell yeah man! I WAS (and am still) PUMPED!!!

the BCAA's was pretty good intra workout actually.. i've never had them before so idk if it really worked or if it was just a placebo affect.
                          Either way if it's a boost whether from the actually amino acids or believing they're working is still a boost. Good shit.
                          https://www.facebook.com/leanmuscled

Comment

• haha ... The supplement Market.. you've gotta love it.

I normally dont buy into that shit b/c i dont have the money, and b/c its mostly just marketing hype/bullshit.

but with the over abundance of free shit from olympia, hey why not?

Comment

thanks bro! do you have a journal in here by any chance?

you've shown me some love and i hate to let the favor go unreturned (no homo)
                              Not yet. I have been thinking about possibly starting one though - even though my numbers suck major ass compared to everyone else around here. I am not very strong at all. But, maybe sometime in the near future I may start one...
                              Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!!

Comment

• Originally posted by musclequest View Post
                                Not yet. I have been thinking about possibly starting one though - even though my numbers suck major ass compared to everyone else around here. I am not very strong at all. But, maybe sometime in the near future I may start one...
                                dude dont worry about the numbers. dont be shy at all. we all need to start from somewhere.

all that matter is that you give it your all during every workout and train to the death.

Personally, I dont care about poundages too much, its all about technique and intensity.

Comment

Working...
                                X