Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

RAMBOLO : The AK-47 and Barbell Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fredh da star View Post
    thanks dude.. i must have looked like a fucking retard while driving! I was headbanging like a madman and pumping my fist while driving like 80 mph on the free way.

That and jumping out of a car that's heading into a gas station to blow it up is two of the things that defines Metal. I would love to try it, is it legal in the United States?
    lols...i dont quite think that is legal ... yet.. haha

anyways.. i wasnt planning on going to the gym today.. i was just gonna rest up but i got bored of sitting around watching my cock get smaller so i decided to be productive.

hit a light back and bicep session tonight.

Wide grip chins
    BW x 8
    BW x 8
    BW x 8
    BW x 8 <--did this set neutral grip

Wide grip lat pull downs
    160 x 10
    175 x 10
    190 x 8
    205 x 8
    205 x 6

Neutral grip pull downs
    160 x 8
    drop
    130 x 6
    drop
    100 x 8

BB rows
    135 x 10
    185 x 8
    225 x 8
    245 x 6

DB rows
    110 x 8
    115 x 8
    120 x 8

Wide Grip Cable Rows
    130 x 10
    145 x 10
    145 x 10

Reverse pec deck fly
    -did a reverse drop set straight into a traditional drop set no rest
    90 x 10 > 105 x 8 > 120 x 6 < 105 x 5 < 90 x 6

Cable EZ bar curls - pre-exhaust
    70 x 12
    85 x 10
    85 x 10
    100 x 10

DB hammer curl
    35 x 10
    40 x 8
    40 x 8
    45 x 6

Arnie Concentration curls
    20 x 10
    25 x 10
    30 x 8

done!

***edit***

this is the first back session all summer that i didnt do deadlifts.. haha wow.
    There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

• I DO THOSE ARNIE CURLS ALL THE TIME....ONLY THING THAT TAKES MY SHOULDEER OUT OF THE MOVEMENT....STRONG STUFF THE WHOLEWOUT
      "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

• goood workout ray i will post mine up when i am done with it
        "When I am lifting that is my place where I am in control where I don't have to worry about anyone or anything, the only place where I can be me"-ME

Comment

• thanks bryon. cant wait to see your legendary workout as always.

my fucking legs are so sore.. like ridicuously in pain sore.. i could barely get out of bed this morning, and i'm walking around like a rape victim.
          There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

• Solid back workout there brosef!
            https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
            https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques

Comment

• yup those arnie curls are good work for the arms...nice session all around, the rev flys look like fun

Question did you get a job? I know you were interviewing around...

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT03DAL View Post
                Solid back workout there brosef!
                thanks dude.. nothing too crazy last night.. just pumping some blood and stimulating some fibers.

Originally posted by ZyklonB View Post
                yup those arnie curls are good work for the arms...nice session all around, the rev flys look like fun

Question did you get a job? I know you were interviewing around...
                thanks man.. and no i didnt get a job yet..and its not for lack of trying.. i'm educated, qualified, i interview pretty goddamn well and have a solid resume & references.

and i've interviewed a lot already... i swear, this Vegas Job market is bullshit.

Comment

• well good luck bro, job markets are shit these days and even harder for ppl who are fresh outta school to get in the game.

I'm not sure what jobs you are looking for, but a good site for networking and finding recruiters/jobs is http://www.linkedin.com/

Comment

• Get a fucking job already

Comment

• Originally posted by fredh da star View Post
                      Get a fucking job already
                      Yeah, so next time I visit you'll have your own place. ;-P
                      All Posts are for Entertainment only.

Start a Training Journal Today!

Comment

• next time when u go to a job interview just god damnit i need this job because im .......ALL WIENER!!!!
                        "When I am lifting that is my place where I am in control where I don't have to worry about anyone or anything, the only place where I can be me"-ME

Comment

• Next time you have an interview just say you have a training journal with 6000+ views and a 500+ dead so that fucking cunt can suck your big dick

Comment

• Originally posted by musclequest View Post
                            Not yet. I have been thinking about possibly starting one though - even though my numbers suck major ass compared to everyone else around here. I am not very strong at all. But, maybe sometime in the near future I may start one...
                            Go for it man! Doesn't matter what your numbers are, its an awesome way to check out your own progress over the weeks and months.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZyklonB View Post
                              well good luck bro, job markets are shit these days and even harder for ppl who are fresh outta school to get in the game.

I'm not sure what jobs you are looking for, but a good site for networking and finding recruiters/jobs is http://www.linkedin.com/
                              thanks dude.. i definitely need the luck.. and i'll check that linkedin for sure.

Originally posted by fredh da star View Post
                              Get a fucking job already
                              i'm working on it baby!

Originally posted by YukonCrazy View Post
                              Yeah, so next time I visit you'll have your own place. ;-P
                              hell yeah.. the ultimate bodybuilding bachelor pad! the only thing in my fridge will be protein, protein, protein....and semen.

Originally posted by bigmanb View Post
                              next time when u go to a job interview just god damnit i need this job because im .......ALL WIENER!!!!
                              i wish i could.. then i'd get the job for sure. seriously...haha

Originally posted by fredh da star View Post
                              Next time you have an interview just say you have a training journal with 6000+ views and a 500+ dead so that fucking cunt can suck your big dick
                              haha if only man...if only.. if they as me, what are your qualifications? I'll bust the 550 deadlift in their face!

oh also.. update!

I got an email back from the group interview i had on monday. I have an interview with the hiring manager tomorrow.

Comment

• Good luck with that interview tomorrow.
                                https://www.facebook.com/leanmuscled

Comment

Working...
                                X