Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

RAMBOLO : The AK-47 and Barbell Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by inhiliator5000 View Post
    Deadlift
    135 x 5
    225 x 3
    315 x 2
    405 x 1
    455 x 1
    525 x 1 <---i did lock out, but it definitely wasnt pretty... i dont think it was clean enough to actually count as a solid lift... maybe next week...

--side note = surprisingly though, i did get it all the way up on the 1st try...i gotta focus on the top portion & the lock out.. maybe i should practice some rack deads for a week or 2..we'll see how i feel next back day

BB Row
    135 x 15
    225 x 8
    225 x 8
    250 x 6
    dropset
    225 x 5
    dropset
    135 x 10

T-Bar Row
    4 plates x 12
    4 plates x 12
    5 plates x 10

BB Shrug
    135 x 18
    225 x 12
    225 x 12
    275 x 10
    315 x 10
    225 x 12
    135 x 20
    Badass back day bro!

Good shit on the deads. My lower back and right knee are torched so I am going to be taking it easy for a few weeks. I am glad you set the bar higher again. You are a hellva puller!

Keep it up!
    All Posts are for Entertainment only.

Start a Training Journal Today!

Comment

• Originally posted by YukonCrazy View Post
      Badass back day bro!

Good shit on the deads. My lower back and right knee are torched so I am going to be taking it easy for a few weeks. I am glad you set the bar higher again. You are a hellva puller!

Keep it up!

thank you adam.. you know it still wouldnt have been possible without you pushing me though.

but i'm sorry to hear about your back and knee dude.. its probably good to take it easy.. you are in this weightlifting thing for the long haul, so you might as well take precautionary measures and heal yourself now.

i dont think i'm gonna be focusing on the max out dead lift for a while.. i'm thinking maybe trying to rep 500 consistently, then surprise myself with a max out in the next couple of weeks, maybe months.
      There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

• alright... people are starting to arrive at my house to train..

in the mean time, heres some videos for my homeboys

This is for the synthol dancer.. please dont take this too seriously lol

heres my sad attempt at a 515 deadlift a couple of weeks ago. I swear to god, i think its just that 24 hr fitness... that place sucks.

and last but not least...here is my shitty attempt at 525.. bad form + bad technique + cheating to lock out = not a clean lift.

I am looking to see some feedback and tips for my deadlift. But its probably the last time in about a month or 2 that i'm gonna attempt a max. i'm just gonna deadlift for reps and focus on strict form

There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

• LOL that video is some funny shit bro!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by inhiliator5000 View Post
            alright... it is a beautiful sunday here.. the thermometer in my backyard says its 63 deg.. nice and sunny, with a slight breeze.. fucking perfect day to exercise outside.

i just watched pumping iron and i'm ... well .. "pumped up" lol..

i've come to the realization that i need to start cutting.. i'm at 230-235 lbs...

theres lots of belly fat going on...so i'm definitely working on that now..

i'm planning on getting down to at least 215... i'm just trying to stay as big as possible, but over 200 lbs.. well, i'm not gonna try and stick by a number and just go by the mirror and how my clothes fit..

anyways, its time to eat.. chicken breast and maybe some wheat toast..

more later..
            use that fat to build muscle!!!!!!

the mirror and clothes is the best judge. also how u feel is good too!

i might try to cut sometime in the future... when fuck if i kno...

keep up the good work!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bri View Post
              LOL that video is some funny shit bro!!!!!
              haha thank you man.. its for our brazilian synthol friend!

Originally posted by bherman View Post
              use that fat to build muscle!!!!!!

the mirror and clothes is the best judge. also how u feel is good too!

i might try to cut sometime in the future... when fuck if i kno...

keep up the good work!
              thanks man! I've only seriously cut once, and it was last summer...it was hell...

i dont know how this is gonna go..

Comment

• It was pretty damn hot today.. well the hottest its been in a long time..

it was in the mid 70s.. and it felt fucking great.. lots of sweating going on..

and as you all know..

TIME NOT SWEATING IS TIME WASTED!

lol.. enough of that.. Delts and tri's today.

Deltoids

Standing Lateral Raises
                12 x 15
                15 x 15
                20 x 15
                30 x 12 + 3 rest paused
                35 x 8 + 4 rest paused

Clean to Press
                95 x 12
                135 x 10
                135 x 10
                160 x 6 + 2 rest paused with super slow ass negatives
                95 x 12
                95 x 12 + 6 rest paused and super slow negatives again

Cable Lateral Raise
                10 x 12 + 3 super slow negatives
                15 x 10 + 5 i forced up 5 with a little body english, then fought a super slow negative all the way down for those last 5 reps

Bent Over DB rear delt row
                45 x 12
                60 x 10
                75 x 10 + 5 + 5 super rest paused? lol

Rear Delt 1/2 ROM lat pull down
                40 x 15 super slow squeezed out reps

Triceps

Rack CGB

95 x 15
                135 x 12
                185 x 7 + 2 forced reps + 1 rest paused
                185 x 7 + 3 rest paused
                155 x 12 + 5 rest paused

Overhead ez bar ext
                90 x 10
                110 x 8 + 2 forced reps
                110 x 7 + 3 rest paused

Lying DB ext.. (similar to skull crusher, but w/ dbs..idk exactly what its called)
                30 x 12
                35 x 6
                drop set
                30 x 3
                dropset
                20 x 4.5

Reverse Grip straight bar cable push down
                20 x 12 + 5 + 3 rest paused

the numbers werent as hardcore today.. i dont know if its because i'm a little calorie depleted because of this diet i'm trying to start, or if I just bitched out today lol.

Comment

• Speaking on cutting I'm also in the process of leaning up, not so much to have 5% bodyfat but just enough to see my abs and remain, bodybuilder bulked.

I've noticed that dropping 90% of the junk food from my diet has helped tremendously, but I'm going to add in some FMC (fasted morning cardio) 4-5 days a week on the stationary bike for 30 minutes upon waking up and I think that will get me to where I want to be.

No need to really go on a super super strict diet if you're not competing, just enough to look fucking jacked on the beach. That's just my opinion on leaning up.
                  https://www.facebook.com/leanmuscled

Comment

• Originally posted by Austin_Bicep View Post
                    Speaking on cutting I'm also in the process of leaning up, not so much to have 5% bodyfat but just enough to see my abs and remain, bodybuilder bulked.

I've noticed that dropping 90% of the junk food from my diet has helped tremendously, but I'm going to add in some FMC (fasted morning cardio) 4-5 days a week on the stationary bike for 30 minutes upon waking up and I think that will get me to where I want to be.

No need to really go on a super super strict diet if you're not competing, just enough to look fucking jacked on the beach. That's just my opinion on leaning up.

yeah, i hear ya. i'm definitely not trying to get super shredded, but i just would like to see some definition and slight vascularity.

junk food is definitely out the door already.. thats my number 1 problem.. my gf likes to go out to eat a lot, and thats when I falter lol.

i did my first fasted cardio yesterday, and it was awesome... NOT.

i had 25 pieces of sushi last night though... yellow fin .. i dont necessarily think its that bad... ok, well maybe it is.. but after my fasted cardio yesterday, i was starving all day.. even after eating each meal, i was hungry as fuck 45 min later.

my metabolism works fast only when i give it a kick in the ass.

its time to shower. brb

Comment

• FMC, according to Dante, makes you hungrier throughout the day, a nightmare for dieting lol, but definitely a necessity for getting lean. Just keep eating small meals and drinking shakes and you shouldn't be hungry. Limit the carbs bro, and just keep the protein high, if it makes you feel better I'll soon be enduring the same fucking torture lol....And giving up junk food is hard for me when you live with your parents and mom fills the pantry with goodies. Really need to exercise self control....

Ohh and the video was hilarious. Jersey Shore was my show, that's kind of how I act when I go out, I don't like to admit to it because being a douche gets a bad rap but hey, it brings in the girls, and I'm polite for the most part.

The 525 deadlift was solid, you didn't hitch much at all, looked very easy.

Nice workout today too, I love clean and press!
                      https://www.facebook.com/leanmuscled

Comment

• alright.. day 3 of my diet.. i'm already sipping my coffee with limited sugar and cream...this sucks..

anyways, i'm gonna eat in a little bit, most likely gonna be chicken breast and some wheat toast, or maybe some white rice because i might need the extra carbs for quads and lat width today.

i dont know if i'm gonna even attempt cardio today because after this workout, i'm pretty much fucking done.. but maybe i can muster something up.

i'm thinking the workout is gonna look something like this:

angled leg press
                        smith front squat
                        leg ext

then

rack chins
                        close grip underhand pull downs
                        wide grip pull downs (maybe)

well, we'll see..

Comment

• brutal workout today! fuck yes!

so, as the title states...the workout today was brutal...brutally awesome!

So, for the past month or so, I've been training legs in a slightly higher rep range, 12-15 because i got inspired by watching blood and guts and a week in the dungeon.. I must say that it feels pretty awesome.

Today though, i decided to hit some lower reps, and train in the 8-12 range with a little more weight. I was so wiped out after legs, but after a 5-10 minute break, we hit lat width with a vengance.

Quads
                          • Angled LEg Press
                          2 plates a side x 15
                          4 plates AS x 15
                          5 plates AS x 15
                          6 plates AS x 12
                          7 plates AS x 8 + 2 forced reps from my homeboys lol
                          7 plates & a 25 AS X 6 + 1 rest paused
                          dropset
                          minus the 25 plates AS x 2
                          • Smith Front Squats
                          *disclaimer* I'm just gonna list the weights as if it were a standard BB loaded up.. i dont know/dont care exactly how much the smith bar weighs, because to me, resistance is resistance, and my muscle fibers are being stimulated.

185 x 12
                          225 x 10
                          250 x 8 <--F-Word YEAH!
                          • Leg Exts
                          115 x 10 + 5 rest paused with super slow ass negatives

Water break... stretch.. breath...

Lat Width Exercises now
                          • Rack Chins on the smith machine
                          BW x 12
                          BW x 12
                          BW and big ass chain x 10
                          BW and 2 big ass chains X 8
                          BW and 2 big ass chains x 7
                          drop 1 big ass chain x 3
                          drop the other big ass chain x 5
                          • Close Grip underhand pull down
                          115 x 12
                          130 x 10
                          160 x 8 + 2 forced reps
                          160 x 7 + 3 forced reps
                          • Neutral Grip Wide Pull down
                          115 x 10 + 5 rest paused

done!

Comment

• man, its been 4 hours since i've worked out and i'm still feeling fucking dead..

i've already eaten twice since then, and i think i forsee two more meals tonite...

i'm probably gonna stop the back training twice a week soon. probably stop for a good two weeks then hit it again..

i have been noticing results since doing the back training twice a week so it definitely is working

Comment

• fuck, why am I so hungry?

i thought you were supposed to eat less on a diet? (sarcasm)

i'm already at my 5th meal + 1 protein shake today.. my metabolism is on fire man!

i dont think i've eaten this much clean food in a couple of months...

Comment

• i eat all the time lol good lifting man going on here i see how ur deadlifting more i getting back into doing dead i dont use straps either just over hand grip never got used to the over under thing either feel uncomfortable
                                "When I am lifting that is my place where I am in control where I don't have to worry about anyone or anything, the only place where I can be me"-ME

Comment

Working...
                                X