Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

RAMBOLO : The AK-47 and Barbell Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with Brad? Did Adam scare him away?

Comment

• I honeslty dont know whats up with brad. he's been kinda MIA lately and flaking really hard and being shady.. so idk man. i tried contacting him weeks ago and he said he'd get back to me, but never did.

he's a gay-boy
      There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

• fucking sweet, let the motivation flow!

squats are awesome, I can't believe you blacked out, makes puking look pussy in comparision lol

legs are thick bro, your hamstrings are really adding some major size.

for cutting up your legs, do squats feet together or do feet together on the hack, works for me for getting that outer sweep bigger and also definition
        around the knees...

KICK ASS BRO GREAT JOB!

Comment

• Ed Corney Squat style. Fall on your ass and lay down. Good stuff.
          Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aegis View Post
            Ed Corney Squat style. Fall on your ass and lay down. Good stuff.
            That was my first thought too. Kick ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZyklonB View Post
              fucking sweet, let the motivation flow!

squats are awesome, I can't believe you blacked out, makes puking look pussy in comparision lol

legs are thick bro, your hamstrings are really adding some major size.

for cutting up your legs, do squats feet together or do feet together on the hack, works for me for getting that outer sweep bigger and also definition
              around the knees...

KICK ASS BRO GREAT JOB!
              fuck yeah, and its all thanks to you dudes!@# i have blacked out before, but never as bad as this.. i definitely felt myself going, so i layed on the ground for a bit.. shit was pushed hard beyond belief.

i also felt like puking during the leg press set. anything in the 12-15 range makes me wanna vomit.

the hams (well legs overall) are a work in progress.. the hams are there, they just need to get that so called "drop".

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
              Ed Corney Squat style. Fall on your ass and lay down. Good stuff.
              Originally posted by Canucklehead View Post
              That was my first thought too. Kick ass.
              funny story dudes... when i first saw pumping iron in 2008, that was the clip that got me into squatting. you see, before that, i was a bitch and only did minimal leg work (i.e. no squats).

Ed corney is the fucking man. he wasnt at the olympia this year which kinda worried me. the past 3 years we've always gone up to his booth to say hello.
              There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

• i dont think i'm gonna train today... just gonna chill out and try to eat good. i'm a little worn out from yesterdays leg session to be honest.

heres a few pics i took this morning.

this is what i'll be eating today. Shoyu Chicken. delicious and simple
                PA170253.jpg

PA170251.jpg
                i think daniel kalban fears eating mass amounts of protein.

the weather here is finally getting nice after the fucking heatwave we had for the past 2 weeks.
                temp.jpg

who the fuck is brad claver?
                brad 3 years ago.jpg

haha

Comment

• I love protein.

You killed it man. and almost passing out, holy shit! Your an iron warrior bro. I think you should get a cool badge for that one..

I am reminded of Pumping Iron too.. when Arnold talks about passing out in the gym and throwing up lol.. and cumming day and night.. ahaha..
                  Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!!

Comment

• My car was covered with frost this morning. Enjoy your warm weather, pretty soon I'm going to have to start wearing gloves so my hands don't freeze to the bar when I work out.

Comment

• that boy Brad needs to eat some food...
                      Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!!

Comment

• good food bro, bet it was tasty...feed ur starving feed some carbs

Comment

• IMG_1008.JPGIMG_1006.JPG

Skeleton!
                          Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• What's the recipe for that delicious looking chicken?

Gotta love off days sometimes. It's been nice training every other day myself. Always feel fresh and recovered.
                            https://www.facebook.com/leanmuscled

Comment

• Originally posted by Austin_Bicep View Post
                              What's the recipe for that delicious looking chicken?

Gotta love off days sometimes. It's been nice training every other day myself. Always feel fresh and recovered.
                              soy sauce, lea & perrins worcestire sauce, garlic salt, and sugar. gotta let it sit for at least a day to get all that flavor soaked in!!@# its great with rice.

Comment

• All wiener?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X