Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

RAMBOLO : The AK-47 and Barbell Club

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You work at the cosmo right
    They began advertising it on TV out here last night, looks pretty cool, ALL bolo!
    Do it now because sometimes later becomes never.

    Comment


    • Quote: that cambodian guy is probably one big asian.. its like a genetic mutation to see a really big, let alone thickly muscular asian.


      It's funny, he and his crew only train chest/shoulders/back and arms. He is very strong on the chest and shoulder pressing movements but is marginal on back and arms. He also does all machines for back, none of which I would call difficult movements. His physique is a true product of his training style...huge and thick through the chest and shoulders, no traps or legs and decent triceps/ok biceps. I'm still trying to figure out his reasons/motivation for training...I think its basically for a big bench and shoulder presses which he clearly has. If you guys can't already tell...I keep an eye on the "competition" in the gym and I use it for motivation. Not hating by any stretch of the imagination. This dude's pressing strength is definitely a force to be reckoned with and gives me motivation to train all that much harder.
      https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
      https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques

      Comment


      • great lifting ray as always an you are leaning out great too from the pictures man!!! no homo all bolo dude.
        "When I am lifting that is my place where I am in control where I don't have to worry about anyone or anything, the only place where I can be me"-ME

        Comment


        • Nice pics brother, keep on rockin!!!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Austin_Bicep View Post
            Was watching Ninja Assassin today and thought of you. No Homo
            dude, that movie is sick.... i had a role as an extra in that film...idk if you could tell it was me with all that ninja gear on though..

            i was the asian guy with black hair and chinky eyes... lol

            Originally posted by Charlene View Post
            You work at the cosmo right
            They began advertising it on TV out here last night, looks pretty cool, ALL bolo!
            yes ma'am. the cosmopolitan. i cant believe the TV commercials just now made it to the east coast..thats a damn shame.

            and it is a cool ass place to work. they let me have a mohawk and talk to our guests/customers the way that we want too.

            Originally posted by SVT03DAL View Post
            Quote: that cambodian guy is probably one big asian.. its like a genetic mutation to see a really big, let alone thickly muscular asian.


            It's funny, he and his crew only train chest/shoulders/back and arms. He is very strong on the chest and shoulder pressing movements but is marginal on back and arms. He also does all machines for back, none of which I would call difficult movements. His physique is a true product of his training style...huge and thick through the chest and shoulders, no traps or legs and decent triceps/ok biceps. I'm still trying to figure out his reasons/motivation for training...I think its basically for a big bench and shoulder presses which he clearly has. If you guys can't already tell...I keep an eye on the "competition" in the gym and I use it for motivation. Not hating by any stretch of the imagination. This dude's pressing strength is definitely a force to be reckoned with and gives me motivation to train all that much harder.
            that is a goddamn shame...stupid beach muscle fags..

            its just horrible b/c these guys actually have decent genetic potential as well as great strength, and even the help of anabolics, yet they never maximize their physique potential...all because they wanna look good for the ladies.

            i mean, dont get me wrong, looking good for the ladies is fucking awesome, but having twig legs and ZERO lats isnt.

            Originally posted by bigmanb View Post
            great lifting ray as always an you are leaning out great too from the pictures man!!! no homo all bolo dude.
            thanks mangs!

            Originally posted by fredh da star View Post
            Nice pics brother, keep on rockin!!!
            whats up FREDDIE muthafuckka!????

            thanks for the compliment.



















            oh yeah, yesterday i weighed in at 230.. not too shabby.. thats a weight loss of 15 lbs in about a month

            if i can get down to at least 210-215 and have some resemblance of abs, i would be fucking happy.
            There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

            Comment


            • NINJA ASS RULES
              "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

              Comment


              • Great pics, shit you are looking real full right now bro! Good session as well, strong stuff in there. I LOL'd at the "bicep-ticles"

                Comment


                • Originally posted by inhiliator5000 View Post
                  ok, so i'm still feeling gay and decided to post up some more pics.

                  before i upload let me say this..haha..

                  i was about to hop in the shower and i noticed that i had a sick pump going in my chest and delts, and that my traps were still looking full and pumped from yesterday..

                  so i decided to snap a few shots (cuz i'm all homo no bolo today.)

                  and as i uploaded the pics onto my computer, i saw small asian penis in all the pictures...haha.

                  yes, i was fucking butt ass naked and for some odd reason, it slipped my mind while i was flexing.

                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]230717[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]230718[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]230719[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]230720[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]230721[/ATTACH]


                  so i cropped all the pics to remove any p3n15 sightings..L-O-Fucking-L

                  but anyways, to the point i wanted to make before the penis stuff:

                  since i've been sick i've dropped quite a few pounds, and along with work, my eating/appetite has been all sorts of fucked up..so i've lost a bit of mass, yet leaned out a little.

                  what say you guys?
                  damn improvements across the board..wow....arm and delt shape is great...naked too awesome
                  "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
                    NINJA ASS RULES
                    i saw that movie for the 1st time about a month ago.. fucking sick!!

                    Originally posted by bigjimsty View Post
                    Great pics, shit you are looking real full right now bro! Good session as well, strong stuff in there. I LOL'd at the "bicep-ticles"
                    thanks jim! i'm starting to get back to my old self again.

                    i've been 230 before, but kinda fat..so im pretty happy with the way things are shaping up..

                    now if i can only get rid of the little chunk of fat over my lower abs and love handles, i'd be sexy.

                    Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
                    damn improvements across the board..wow....arm and delt shape is great...naked too awesome
                    thanks mang! naked is awesome.

                    now i aint trying to fish for compliments or pull a "DK reverse compliment self assurance" thing, but do you actually think the delts are looking ok?

                    b/c i've struggled in my 3.5 years of training to put size on my delts.. i've chalked it up to just a genetic weakness, since the delts do not grow anywhere as fast or as easy as any of my other body parts (aside from calves..lol).

                    i like to think that they've slightly improved a little..but nothing oustanding.
                    There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

                    Comment


                    • i'm fucking doing it man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1



                      Picture0074.jpg





                      i'm heading to the gym......



































































                      NOW!
                      There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

                      Comment





                      • Yeah Man. Keep at it. I see tons of room there for medial delt expansion.

                        And what has helped me, though I have been forgetting to do it, is doing 3 sets of laterals everyday I am in the gym. I saw this dude of ** doing "in the iron asylum" saying that he did that for his weak delts and they blow up. I need to remember to pick that up again.
                        Not Everything. Not Yet.

                        Comment


                        • Dude your style is so crazy. Fucking mo hawk, Barney hanging from TV... Fun stuff. Next Time I am in Vegas, we got to kick it.
                          Not Everything. Not Yet.

                          Comment


                          • delts are weak compared to arms for sure....but they seem like they could be capped eventually
                            "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The Joker View Post



                              Yeah Man. Keep at it. I see tons of room there for medial delt expansion.

                              And what has helped me, though I have been forgetting to do it, is doing 3 sets of laterals everyday I am in the gym. I saw this dude of ** doing "in the iron asylum" saying that he did that for his weak delts and they blow up. I need to remember to pick that up again.
                              thats the worst part i think, the medial head.. aside from the anterior head..lol

                              and i think i should do lateral raises like you said... i used to...key word "USED" to do laterals on both shoulder and chest day..

                              eh, the body is always a work in progress, and i love it.

                              Originally posted by The Joker View Post
                              Dude your style is so crazy. Fucking mo hawk, Barney hanging from TV... Fun stuff. Next Time I am in Vegas, we got to kick it.
                              dude, gotta keep it random and strange... i love to keep people guessing..haha.

                              but thanks dude.. we definitely should kick it and train.. adam has been down here already and has felt the bolo power...

                              NOW ITS YOUR TURN.

                              Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
                              delts are weak compared to arms for sure....but they seem like they could be capped eventually
                              most definitely man... gotta keep plugging away

                              i should do this ----> more often... literally...haha
                              Last edited by inhiliator5000; February 15, 2011, 07:04 PM.
                              There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by inhiliator5000 View Post
                                thats the worst part i think, the medial head.. aside from the anterior head..lol

                                and i think i should do lateral raises like you said... i used to...key word "USED" to do laterals on both shoulder and delt day..

                                eh, the body is always a work in progress, and i love it.


                                dude, gotta keep it random and strange... i love to keep people guessing..haha.

                                but thanks dude.. we definitely should kick it and train.. adam has been down here already and has felt the bolo power...

                                NOW ITS YOUR TURN.


                                I'll let you know when I get to Vegas again, for sure.

                                What do you mean shoulder and delt day?
                                Not Everything. Not Yet.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X