Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

RAMBOLO : The AK-47 and Barbell Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the interview is at 11 am dude.. haha

did some cardio tonight.. and not at the gym either..

went to a park full of hills and a 98 step stair set. we brought the dog with us too.. once the dog and my gf got tired i ran sprints alone on the stairs.

a good 40 minutes of sweating.

Vegas is finally beautiful outside.
    There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

• Have fun at the Olympia!

Comment

• nada here been busy busy busy doing lil workouts in the morning warm up body for the day an stretching,then going to work,then back to gym try do some heavy lifting help spot some ppl on lifts,then home eat,and i might help a buddy of mine who has a pec tear he coaches wrestling for a high school so i might help him out for a lil bit. I want to know who the muthfucka going to put up this big ass weight with deadlift off here

IN THIS CORNERRRRRRRRR COMING ALL THE WAY FROM THE YUKON AAAAADDDAAAAAM "THE FORUM LEADER YUKON CCCCRRAZZZZY"
        an in the other corner its just RAY j/k lol

so u been taking it easy for the lift off thats cool an smart to do, yeah i have just been working an lifting it does seem like forever though bud. How have u been?
        "When I am lifting that is my place where I am in control where I don't have to worry about anyone or anything, the only place where I can be me"-ME

Comment

• that sounds good man. just keeping busy and stuff?

i think it would be an awesome opportunity for you to coach wrestling! I dont see a better person for the job! ITs got Bryon written all over it. The kids probably have to get used to you a little at first haha.

I've been good though, thanks for asking. Just interviewed for a potentially awesome job yesterday and I hung out with Adam all night last night and were gonna hang out again today.
          There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

• Just to let y'all know. Ray is HUGE!

I am 195ish, he is 230 and makes me look tiny!

We are training today, pics to come. :-)
            All Posts are for Entertainment only.

Start a Training Journal Today!

Comment

• at Golds on Flamingo right? I know and youre welcome
              Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• Come on man!!! I'm not huge!!!

I mean, if by huge you mean kinda fat, then yeah! haha. probably only 200 of that is muscle .. lol

Comment

• 200lbs of muscle the other 30lbs is rays dick thats what u got tell the ladies LOL

"baby i might be 200lbs of muscle but that other 30 my cock"
                  "When I am lifting that is my place where I am in control where I don't have to worry about anyone or anything, the only place where I can be me"-ME

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmanb View Post
                    200lbs of muscle the other 30lbs is rays dick thats what u got tell the ladies LOL

"baby i might be 200lbs of muscle but that other 30 my cock"
                    hahaha oh my god dude... Adam and I already have a joke going on about that.

when you get a chance, post this in his journal : "I'm all weiner"

and he will bust out with laughter.

Comment

• so as adam said in his journal, we trained at the UNLV gym today...my old stomping grounds.

we did delts and arms.

Seated DB press
                      50 x 8
                      60 x 5
                      75 x 5

90 x 8
                      100 x 6 (heavy spot from Adam)
                      105 x 8 (heavy spot from Adam, again)
                      105 is fucking heavy man! Its no joke!

hit 1 set of laterals .. 20 x 10.. oops haha

BB Shrugs - Adam is a fucking beast at these
                      135 x 10
                      225 x 10
                      315 x 12 + 3 had to re-grip
                      405 x 12 or 13 w/ straps now
                      495 x 7 kinda sloppy but got it up

Adam and I were going back to back trading off sets with shrugs! it was sick!

Reverse Pec deck
                      85 x 12
                      100 x 12
                      115 x 12

then we hit triceps.. I followed Adam's lead and hit triceps YUKON style!
                      cables, high reps to low reps, short rest periods and super sets.
                      INTENSITY!@!!!!

i dont really recall the poundages or reps, just the exercises..so yeah..haha

Rope Pull downs x 4 sets
                      Overhead rope exts x 3 or 4 sets
                      1 arm underhand push down superset w/ pronated grip pull down 4 sets
                      curved bar press down x 3.. I know for sure on the last set of these we both stacked out the cable station! GET SOME BAAABY!!!!

Standing DB curls
                      30 x 10
                      40 x 8
                      50 x 8
                      60 x 7

DB Hammers
                      40 x 10

then an awesome dropset
                      60 x 5
                      drop
                      50 x 4
                      drop
                      40 x 4
                      drop
                      30 x 5
                      drop
                      20 x 6

I wanna see you dudes try that shit!

it was awesome training with Adam! We both have completely different training styles, and honestly its a refreshing change to switch things up and have a session unlike what i'm used to.

Comment

• THAS WHASSUP DUDE!! GREAT WORK!! YOU DUDES WAS ON BEAST MODE!! LET'S GO!!!
                        http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=84829 -TRAINING JOURNAL

Comment

• off to the convention in a few!

OH YEAH!

Comment

• Originally posted by inhiliator5000 View Post
                            off to the convention in a few!

OH YEAH!
                            Fuck Yeah!!!Have fun
                            https://www.facebook.com/leanmuscled

Comment

• fuck yeah good training session man!!!! i had to spot my buddy today with 95lb presses then another guy who weighs like 170lbs threw up 380lbs with me spotting him he had me slap in the face an said COME ON COME ON U GOT IT!!!!! so it was pretty intense there today lol.

Comment

• i'm freaking jealous bro, have fun at the convention...that lifting session look like damn good fun and intense!

Comment

Working...
                                X