Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

RAMBOLO : The AK-47 and Barbell Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Austin_Bicep View Post
    Fucking awesome lifting, thanks for the shout out. Man sick deadlifts boys sick fucking deadlifts.
    thanks man! just trying to get as strong as you!

in other news.. all that remains has a new album coming out in a few weeks... i'm fucking psyched for that shit!
    '
    There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

• thanks for the shout out ray!! now when i get down there next year we will have to have the beer curl off challenge LOL
      "When I am lifting that is my place where I am in control where I don't have to worry about anyone or anything, the only place where I can be me"-ME

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmanb View Post
        thanks for the shout out ray!! now when i get down there next year we will have to have the beer curl off challenge LOL
        no problem man! of course you're gonna get a shoutout!

i dont think i could hang with you on the beer curl off challenge.. you'll destroy me for sure
        There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

• YAY FIRST SHOUT OUT!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

• rays my boy he gets me others dont, an glad he won he has been here since almost the start i have been on the board, i call him my brother from another mother.
            "When I am lifting that is my place where I am in control where I don't have to worry about anyone or anything, the only place where I can be me"-ME

Comment

• THAS WHAT IT IS!!! THANX FOR THE SHOUT OUT BRO!! MY "STREET CRED" IS OFF DA CHARTS NOW!!!
              http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=84829 -TRAINING JOURNAL

Comment

• BAHAHAHAHA!

Great signature.
                All Posts are for Entertainment only.

Start a Training Journal Today!

Comment

• ^^ I know who is.....
                  All Posts are for Entertainment only.

Start a Training Journal Today!

Comment

• I think BigmanB is all wiener actually.

Comment

• inhialator, me and aegis want to start some sort of comp, you in?
                      Don't give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about

Comment

• Nice dead vid Ray and Adam, when is the 2nd part expected to be released?

Comment

• I LOVE WINNING!
                          Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• What kind of comp are y'all doing.

How about a bench deadlift comp amongst the members of the training journals.
                            https://www.facebook.com/leanmuscled

Comment

• Or by such and such date we do a training Journal section cyber bb show.

Or like seth said, based off of percentages. fat lost, muscle built.

or..
                              Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• Awesome! Thanks for the shout out mang! If I am ever in Vegas I wanna go to your place for dinner, was that three kinds of meat at once?

Comment

Working...
                                X