Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Aesthetic Saiyan - Trying To Get Power Level Over 9000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZyklonB View Post
    great session bro!

what kinda grip do you use in the rows?
    Oh sorry i forgot mention that, thansk for asking!

As off my last back session i'm using a shoulder-wide underhand grip!

I was sore ass fuck really far down in my back from doing so last time, so i guess it really hit the lats good!

Comment

All looks good to me, good complex carbs, proteins and low fat.

If I were you, I'd start adding cardio - low intensity style as much as possible...start out with a few days a week, of course your bike riding counts.

I've gotten much better results from long low intensity cardio...3-5 times a week.

And if you're not seeing fat loss like you want, cut the carbs down, making sure to eat those carbs earlier in the day rather than later.

You're in a great spot to learn alot, I know I have
      Yeah im thinking on starting doing 20-min sessions per day when the summer vacation starts!

Practically just walking, as fat loss stalls i'll problably up the duration, although i found cardio boring as hell!

Comment

Excellent, yeah cardio can boring, I either have the TV or IPOD on if I'm doing cardio inside, but I prefer doing it outside.

Comment

Excellent, yeah cardio can boring, I either have the TV or IPOD on if I'm doing cardio inside, but I prefer doing it outside.
          Yeah i'll do it outside the few times im performing cardio right now, walking around the neighbourhood listening too my iPod. But weightlifting is really that much more fun!

Comment

Yeah lifting is alot more fun

I don't mind cardio so much, it's ab work that annoys the hell outta me

Comment

thanx for stopping by my journal......good luck on your journey.....read and learn all you can
              "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Back and biceps session looked pretty good. Just gonna drop you a hint with bicep curls - don't over do it with the heavy stuff. Easily the easiest way to rupture/inflame a tendon if you aren't careful. I've always found best results anyway when working in higher rep ranges (8 to 15)

Keep killing it. I got a good feeling about ya!

Comment

Thanks for the support and encouragement guys!

Originally posted by GermaniaK View Post
                  Back and biceps session looked pretty good. Just gonna drop you a hint with bicep curls - don't over do it with the heavy stuff. Easily the easiest way to rupture/inflame a tendon if you aren't careful. I've always found best results anyway when working in higher rep ranges (8 to 15)

Keep killing it. I got a good feeling about ya!
                  Yeah i've also thought about going a little higher in reps for arms since many guys seem too get better results with that, from now i'll just do 1 set beneath 10!

Comment

Hey man, gtood to see you started a journal. I'll be following along for sure, lookin forward to seeing some progress!
                    Don't give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about

Comment

Hey man, I met up with him yesterday. We actually talked for about 2 hours, I asked him pretty much every question I could think of. I'm pretty sure now that it's legit, I posted a more detailed conversation in the original thread in the "no bull" section.. let me know what you think of it.

I just noticed your post about higher reps//good results. If you do anywhere between 10-15 reps per set you stimulate hypertrophy, which is basically when you're muscles grow at a faster rate then normal. If you're just trying to put on some size right now, (and burn the fat, I saw in your intro post) it would definitely be a good idea to do some work in that higher rep range for a while.

Lookin forward to seeing todays workout!

Comment

Originally posted by SethLondon View Post
                        Hey man, gtood to see you started a journal. I'll be following along for sure, lookin forward to seeing some progress!
                        Yep i'll definetly try to keep it as active as possible.

Problably won't update it on non-training days though...

Yeah well i'll do so if you ask a question or come with feedback

Comment

Originally posted by SethLondon View Post
                          Hey man, I met up with him yesterday. We actually talked for about 2 hours, I asked him pretty much every question I could think of. I'm pretty sure now that it's legit, I posted a more detailed conversation in the original thread in the "no bull" section.. let me know what you think of it.

I just noticed your post about higher reps//good results. If you do anywhere between 10-15 reps per set you stimulate hypertrophy, which is basically when you're muscles grow at a faster rate then normal. If you're just trying to put on some size right now, (and burn the fat, I saw in your intro post) it would definitely be a good idea to do some work in that higher rep range for a while.

Lookin forward to seeing todays workout!
                          Thanks for the advice Seth

I'll check in the original thread and post my response in your journal tomorrow, gotta sleep now...

Have had off-day today and yesterday, but tomorrow (today actually since it's past midnight here in Sweden) i'll be doing shoulders!

I'll follow your advice and wont go lower then 6 reps for 1 set (im doing about 4-5 sets per exercise but just 1-2 exercises per bodypart)...the rest of the sets will be in the 8-15 rep range then!

Anyways, i hope training and life is good for you and everyone else here on the training section!

Comment

Nice to see your journal.
                            Post your pics when possible.
                            I look forward to following it!
                            My Journal:

Comment

Originally posted by bluecountry View Post
                              Nice to see your journal.
                              Post your pics when possible.
                              I look forward to following it!
                              Yeah problem is my dad doesn't know were the camera is and my mobile phone has one shitty camera!

Btw, the pic in my avi was taken by a friend in January, but i like kinda fat in it (i'm looking pretty much the same now) so i wont upload it!

Bare with me though, trying too find a decent camera and when i do i will upload pics from post-workout

Comment

Originally posted by fredh da star View Post
                                Yeah problem is my dad doesn't know were the camera is and my mobile phone has one shitty camera!

Btw, the pic in my avi was taken by a friend in January, but i like kinda fat in it (i'm looking pretty much the same now) so i wont upload it!

Bare with me though, trying too find a decent camera and when i do i will upload pics from post-workout
                                Haha, or you could ask one of your friends to take a few half-naked pics of you!

Hahaha kidding, that probably wouldnt end well. What are you doing in the gym today for shoulders?

Comment

Working...
                                X