Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Aesthetic Saiyan - Trying To Get Power Level Over 9000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SethLondon View Post
    Haha, or you could ask one of your friends to take a few half-naked pics of you!

Hahaha kidding, that probably wouldnt end well. What are you doing in the gym today for shoulders?
    ROFL haha that wouldn't end up well if they tried something because i would crush em!

I'll be doing some smith presses, side laterals, reversed pecs and bb shrugs!

Leaving in about 10 min, signing up too this new gym that's open 24/7 and it's really cheap, 7 dollars the first month followed by 24 the rest! Although it is kinda shitty, atleast they have free weights and dumbbells.

Comment

OK i trained shoulders at the gym i just signed up for!

It went pretty well although i forgot to bring my workout log so i couldn't log the lifts... and i have a hard time remembering numbers when i do multiple exercises and sets!

DON'T WORRY THOUGH, I WILL TRAIN LEGS TOMORROW AND WILL REMEMBER TO BRING MY LOG THEN!

Comment

Originally posted by fredh da star View Post
        OK i trained shoulders at the gym i just signed up for!

It went pretty well although i forgot to bring my workout log so i couldn't log the lifts... and i have a hard time remembering numbers when i do multiple exercises and sets!

DON'T WORRY THOUGH, I WILL TRAIN LEGS TOMORROW AND WILL REMEMBER TO BRING MY LOG THEN!
        lol used to happen all the time to me. I'd sit here in front of the PC wondering what rep I hit at what weight. Was so annoying. Since I only do one real set now, it's much easier to remember

Keeping killing it!

Comment

Yeah that sucks, I'm very particular about logging my sessions. But I'm sure you killed it!

Nail those legs!

Comment

Legs

1.Smith Squats 180lbs+the bar X 8 180lbs+the bar X 8

2.Leg Press 2 plates X 18 3 plates X 12 4 plates X 8

3. SLDL 110lbs X 12 180lbs X 8 242.5lbs X 3

4.Seated calf 100lbsX12 65lbsX20 65lbsX20

Commentary
            1. Does anyone know what the smith bar weighs? Didn't go too heavy or to failure because my knees didn't feel 100% so therefore i switched too Leg Press (a 45 degree one).

2.Haven't done 45 degrees so often... Having a hard time coming down, can get just below parallel with knees then my lower back rounds. The last set were taken close too failure.

3. New exercise, never done it before. Didn't feel it too much in the hams... are you supposed too have knees locked out or just in a fixed position?

4.Could have gone heavier, just threw in some calf-work

Overall: Had a hard time concentrating... Thinking about just doing one workout set per exercise and give that a 100%... Perhaps DC is something for me

Comment

Does anyone know what the smith bar weighs?

45 pounds, but it feels weightless because of the way it works.

Are you supposed too have knees locked out or just in a fixed position?

Most say never go to full lockout, but stop just before to keep constant tension on the muscle. Do what feels right for you.

Keep it up!
              All Posts are for Entertainment only.

Start a Training Journal Today!

Comment

I don't fully lockout in the SLDLs, and yeah 45 for the smith carriage, I actually was surprised to find that out. It feels like nothing, so I was thinking 20lbs or something.

Comment

Hey bro, is there any reason you do smith squats instead of on the squat rack?
                  Don't give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about

Comment

Originally posted by SethLondon View Post
                    Hey bro, is there any reason you do smith squats instead of on the squat rack?
                    The gym doesn't have a squat rack

you may laugh!

Anyways, i found the root of evil that have made me train with lack of motivation and intensity the last couple of weeks - bad earphones... Bought a new pair today and i get psyched sitting at home listening to music with them!

Comment

Nutritional report for week 22

The days have looked pretty much the same, i posted my diet in this thread on the first page!

Eating has gone pretty well, although i've had a few cheats meals!

I dunno, everytime my family decide too eat something delicous i get so tempted

On Friday i had chinese food but ate pretty clean mostly lean cuts off meat and chicken

On Saturday i had 1lb off chicken breast with 1lb off croquettes on top off my regular foods... Had a few pieces of white bread and half a bowl off salad as well.

Today (Sunday) i had 6 pieces off minute steak (dunno if that's the right word for it, it's according to google translate) and 2 big potatoes. I also had a few crackers, cookies and some cake!

I'm going too start my diet serious by the end off next week and im also going too start my cardio by then. I figured i could ease up a bit this week so the cravings wont be as bad when i'm only allowed too have 1 cheat per week

Comment

Not too sure what the actual load is of the smith bar, I always add 22 lbs (10kg) onto my lifts on top of the plates loaded up. Too hard to measure unless you want to set up some sort of hardcore weighing setup lol

I also never lock out on SLDLs anymore. Always keep the knees bent a bit as I feel it much more in my hamstrings that way. There's a certain way you move with them that makes them feel just right. Hard exercise no doubt.

Don't feel bad about no squat rack bro. The one I've been at for 5 months now doesn't have one either LOL hence I have two memberships

Comment

Ok guys just got home from a pretty intense Chest/Triceps workout. I have started using a new training split - It's kinda high intensity mixed with some FST-7 on the end. It may sound high tech or complicated but really it's not. Anyways here goes!

Chest
                          1.Incline DB Press 65lbsX9 65lbsX9
                          2.Flat DB Press 65lbsX8 65lbsX6 57,5lbsX7
                          3.Guillotine Press BarX25
                          4.7's Pec-Deck ?X8-12

Triceps
                          5.Ez-bar Pushdowns 120lbsX16 132,5lbsX12
                          6.Bench Dips 44lbsX15 44lbsX15
                          7.7's Close grip Ez-bar Pushdown ?X8-12

Commentary
                          1. I really like Incline DB Press! Feels real comfortable and i can go as far down as possible without pain in shoulders. Definetly my favorite chest exercis

2. Don't like it, will switch it for Guillotine Press next time

3. Just wanted to try how it felt like, did the set directly after i finished the last set on the Flat DB Press... Burn...

4. First time ever doing this exercise, too early to tell if i will keep it or not.

5. Really like this exercise, my triceps were really pumped!

6. Like this one really much also. Will problably add more weight next time!

7. Since you can't change the handle on the station i do my pushdowns at, i just used a narrower grip for my 7's... The other two cable stations are way too light, even with hole stack.

All in all, a pretty good workout! I can really feel how my triceps will be aching like shit tomorrow. Have a harder time getting a pump in my chest, any advice? When training chest i mostly feel my shoulders, even when they are down and back.

FOR THE 7's the rest is between 30-45 seconds, i don't keep track on the weight since the rest is so short and the weight fluxuated as the sets went on

Comment

Originally posted by fredh da star View Post
                            Ok guys just got home from a pretty intense Chest/Triceps workout. I have started using a new training split - It's kinda high intensity mixed with some FST-7 on the end. It may sound high tech or complicated but really it's not. Anyways here goes!

Chest
                            1.Incline DB Press 65lbsX9 65lbsX9
                            2.Flat DB Press 65lbsX8 65lbsX6 57,5lbsX7
                            3.Guillotine Press BarX25
                            4.7's Pec-Deck ?X8-12

Triceps
                            5.Ez-bar Pushdowns 120lbsX16 132,5lbsX12
                            6.Bench Dips 44lbsX15 44lbsX15
                            7.7's Close grip Ez-bar Pushdown ?X8-12

Commentary
                            1. I really like Incline DB Press! Feels real comfortable and i can go as far down as possible without pain in shoulders. Definetly my favorite chest exercis

2. Don't like it, will switch it for Guillotine Press next time

3. Just wanted to try how it felt like, did the set directly after i finished the last set on the Flat DB Press... Burn...

4. First time ever doing this exercise, too early to tell if i will keep it or not.

5. Really like this exercise, my triceps were really pumped!

6. Like this one really much also. Will problably add more weight next time!

7. Since you can't change the handle on the station i do my pushdowns at, i just used a narrower grip for my 7's... The other two cable stations are way too light, even with hole stack.

All in all, a pretty good workout! I can really feel how my triceps will be aching like shit tomorrow. Have a harder time getting a pump in my chest, any advice? When training chest i mostly feel my shoulders, even when they are down and back.

FOR THE 7's the rest is between 30-45 seconds, i don't keep track on the weight since the rest is so short and the weight fluxuated as the sets went on
                            Looks like a kick ass session! I see you're kinda playing around w/ chest exercises, that's great to figure out what really works good for ya.

I don't really like flat bench db press, but like the incline for sure!

Try to squeeze your shoulder blades at the negative of the rep and then hold your rep at the top for a 2 or 3 count.

I'd switch the pec deck flys for flat bench db flys. I got alot better workout doing those over the machine flys.

Nice work on the triceps, press downs and dips are perfect for getting that blood filling up the triceps. I do those so much....love that shit....close grip bench is great too.

How exactly does FST-7 work?

Comment

Originally posted by ZyklonB View Post
                              Looks like a kick ass session! I see you're kinda playing around w/ chest exercises, that's great to figure out what really works good for ya.

I don't really like flat bench db press, but like the incline for sure!

Try to squeeze your shoulder blades at the negative of the rep and then hold your rep at the top for a 2 or 3 count.

I'd switch the pec deck flys for flat bench db flys. I got alot better workout doing those over the machine flys.

Nice work on the triceps, press downs and dips are perfect for getting that blood filling up the triceps. I do those so much....love that shit....close grip bench is great too.

How exactly does FST-7 work?

There is different variations for sets and such, i made the standard sets kinda lower in volume in comparison to the sample FST-7 workout plan...

Basically the 7 stands for finishing off a muscle with 7 sets with 30-45 second rest in between sets... preferably a isolation exercise so you really work the targetted muscle. You are also supposed to take zips off water in between 7's sets to keep the nutrition flowing into the muscle and stretching the fascia or some shit.

Here's the official FST-7 website http://fst-7.com/

Just register and you have access to most of what's needed to set up a FST-7 routine

Comment

Good stuff, thx for the link, I'll check this out.

Comment

Working...
                                X