Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

need something to keep me motivated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I threatend you with this maneuver would you be motivated?

Comment

Originally posted by Viperspit View Post
      If I threatend you with this maneuver would you be motivated?
      motivated to put duck tape over my ass
      BEEFCAKE!!!!

Comment

i got to get serious about this journal here, so next week im gonna start a new routine, did the last one for 6 weeks and added some serious poundages to my lifts so now time for a change, its a vince gironda routine i found with a few tweaks, just excercises that i like doing more than the ones listed but still same type

flyes
        dumbell lateral raises
        bentover barbell row
        skullcrushers
        drag curls
        front squat
        leg curls
        calf raise
        situp
        wrist curls

ps i got all the motivation ill ever need to workout http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=11201
        BEEFCAKE!!!!

Comment

so its monday night july 30, 2007

so tonight did upper body the first week of this is supposed to be one set each for 8 reps so thats what i did
          dumbell flyes
          bent over barbell row
          laterral raises
          drag curls (these bastards are hard to do, i started out doing some sort of half assed upright row, but i think by the end i got it)
          skull crushers
          wrist curls

i did it like a circuit just one right after the other, felt good at the end, a whole upper body pump is awesome
          BEEFCAKE!!!!

Comment

alright im not gonna post the same routine over and over again just because so i just want to say that after a week i learned how to do drag curls and they freaking rock
            BEEFCAKE!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X