Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Question For someone with a Long Torso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question For someone with a Long Torso

Guys what would you think that best thing to do if you have a long torso. I know from the back you can try to get your lats to insert lower. From the front what do you think the best thing to do to make your torso not look so long.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Originally posted by Newimage9 View Post
    Guys what would you think that best thing to do if you have a long torso. I know from the back you can try to get your lats to insert lower. From the front what do you think the best thing to do to make your torso not look so long.
    what does that mean?
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

I worded it wrong, i meant just focusing more on your lower lats, so from a double bicep from the back your lats dont look so high. I know the same will be applyed to the front, but when u look at guys like Priest, Dennis Wolf and Silvio Samuel from the front double biceps there torso's look so long. Im pretty sure genetics plays a huge role in that but i guess i was just asking if there are any exercises or whatever to make that not look so obvious from the front.

Comment

no.
        "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
          no.
          Dick.

Comment

if you are lean enough to actually see your lat insertions that is just the way they are....everyone is doin the same exercises.....there are no secret lat stretching exercises......lee priest never shortened his torso....wolf hasnt....just another genetic thing....as with everything else more size will bring out more of your natural shape
            "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
              if you are lean enough to actually see your lat insertions that is just the way they are....everyone is doin the same exercises.....there are no secret lat stretching exercises......lee priest never shortened his torso....wolf hasnt....just another genetic thing....as with everything else more size will bring out more of your natural shape
              See why couldnt you have said that first. I do agree although i figured since i was thinking about it i would throw it out there and see what the MD community had to say. Believe it or not ive learned a shit ton since ive got on these forums, and of course i weed out the crap with the good info, but def learned shit.

Comment

I know how you feel with the long torso because I feel like I have longest lower back in the world

Comment

Best advice? Eat big and try to fill out best as possible. But you already knew that.

6'2'' Here so I know.
                  Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

Pulling your pants up will give you the illusion of having a shorter torso.

Comment

About 6'5" here so just eat heavy and train heavy. Big muscle always looks great on taller guys

Comment

Working...
                      X