Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Q&A with Hate and Joker!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know all about depression bro. Been there still there, life sucks but it is what you make it. I lose weight like a muther fucker when I'm having problems but for you to say or think you have more experiance than I do in your pinky? Thats a joke dude.

What's 40% minus 310lbs? You get into the shape I'm in and by my calculations you are much lighter than I am with MUCH less muscle after being on gear and you've run superdrol before too?. I'd take 214lbs at 8% bf than 310 at over 40% on cycle no less. That's pretty shitty for someone who doesn't even train dude.

The Knowledge that you claim to have isn't worth a shit if you don't apply it.
    www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Comment

Depression? Been there too as well as a few other serious health conditions (heart attack last year, suffered from anorexia from the age of about 18-25). You can have all the knowledge in the world but it's useless if you can't walk the talk.
      Yeah without a doubt I'm small, always get laughed at when I tell people my weight. But I'm just gonna keep doing what I'm doing and see where it takes me, as long as I have a positive mindset I'm cool with that.
      H4TW, can you please lay out how best to apply a 5x5 style routine to a weekly PL'ing programme? From what Joker said, you should be staying with the same weight for each of the 5 sets? If that's the case then I fucked up a little as I ascended in weight, with the last set being near enough my max (could have probably got 7 reps if I had carried on to failure).
      Thanks, appreciate your time bro J.

Comment

I have always done it with the same weight myself as joker said but there are tons of variations out there on it. The man that came up with it is Bill Starr and he did several variations of it himself. Here's a link I dug up on it...you can pick and choose what you like out of it. One thing that seems to stay the same no matter where I've seen it is that you only train 3x a week and you just focus on the major lifts, Cleans, deads, bench ect, ect...

Check out this site and see what you can come up with. This is from the man who designed it so I can't top that but I can tell you that I have never strictlly followed it, I have only used it on certian body parts I felt where lagging, numbers wise and it has never done me wrong. Hope this helps brother....

http://xtort.net/bill-starrs-5-x-5-training/
        www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by TinyStyley View Post
          Depression? Been there too as well as a few other serious health conditions (heart attack last year, suffered from anorexia from the age of about 18-25). You can have all the knowledge in the world but it's useless if you can't walk the talk.
          Yeah without a doubt I'm small, always get laughed at when I tell people my weight. But I'm just gonna keep doing what I'm doing and see where it takes me, as long as I have a positive mindset I'm cool with that.
          H4TW, can you please lay out how best to apply a 5x5 style routine to a weekly PL'ing programme? From what Joker said, you should be staying with the same weight for each of the 5 sets? If that's the case then I fucked up a little as I ascended in weight, with the last set being near enough my max (could have probably got 7 reps if I had carried on to failure).
          Thanks, appreciate your time bro J.
          very true....but its a fact nontheless that i achieved a muscular bweight of 220 at the age of 14...so its not like im full of shit....and as far as the pinky thing...hate attacked me and i defended myself...never was more personal than that
          "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

ANYWAYS...
            Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

So yeah lol.....
              www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

"And the nomination for best new drama of 2011 goes to..."

Comment

I just think it's funny how many delusional know everythings there are here that look worse than 90% of anyone I have ever trained and pretty much none of those people have ever stepped in a gym before....let alone taken a supp or ran multiple steriod cycles. Wow, just wow.
                  www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Both of you STOP!!!!

Comment

Aww...I'm done ;')
                      www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Hey girls,
                        Whats your take on HIT/DC training? Have you given it a bash or always done volume?

Comment

I trained DC for about a year.

Strength went up for sure and surprisingly I leaned out ALOT doing it. Probably the diet guideliness and fasted cardio.

I liked it...sorta but it killed my joints! I still incorparate the stretches used in DC.

HIT, fuckin sucks IMO. DC is as low volume as I can go. Dante has a good site with tons of info on DC training the diet and the stretches fyi. Think it's called dogcrapp.com or somethin?

Good program for strength but I wouldn't stay with it for more than a few run throughs and I don't think Dante recomends more than that a year anyways..
                          www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Keep'em comin sirs....
                            www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Hate what do you think of Arnolds style Vs. Mentzers style? And who should have won the 1980 Mr. O?
                              Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

what size posing trunks do you guys wear?
                                your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
                                Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

Working...
                                X