Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What are your Training goals for this Month

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lose some stomach fat that built up. Time to get diet and cardio in check again.

Comment

I want to add some size on my arms ......... Especially the biceps because they are the only muscles I cant get to respond to my training as well as I can all other muscle groups ..... SMH any advice guys??

Comment

Shedding for Shredding

Going to be surfing in Hawaii in a month so need to drop some lbs. Going to try and slim down between 7% and 8% body fat from 9% or 10% right now, from 215 lbs to 210lbs keeping 195 lbs of lean mass.

Comment

200kg Deadlift
          Waterproof Socks

Comment

I am looking to speak to male and female bodybuilders over 70 for a brand new TV series. Please email nhenry@wagtv.com

Comment

drop 2% body fat, doing the 8 week jacked to the max program at the mo

Comment

Like to reduce my belly. I spend most of the time working and doing research by sitting on a chair in front of laptop. Don't exactly know how I can do that but might be by doing quick exercise in the morning, and walk after dinner.

Comment

Increased some muscle for the pit challenge, so for the last part can drop ten pounds.

Comment

It looks like I'm going to have to squat 170 kg during the IPF WC to stay in the game.

Comment

My Goals are weight loss primarily but also maintaining muscle mass. I have decent muscle size and have no inclination to ever compete so being lean and looking good year round is essential to me. For the first time I have dropped dieting altogether and am focusing on changing my eating long term. This has been going on for about 4 weeks now, I am down 5 lbs and how I am eating is fantastic, no cravings since I am not restricting myself of anything, just eating less of it.
                      Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

my goals are to beef up for summer. Not getting a fat slob but some more size on my traps, delts, upper back. going for a wicked V-Taper look for summer.

Comment

as i am getting older i am leaning more to a Reeves shape (not that i would be like him) but not such heavy looking pecs, upper thighs/glutes. I think a slim waist with shoulders is better. shoulders, delts, waist, lower legs calves. Training at home at the moment i am concentrating on front squats,Barbell hacks, extensions,leg curls. Lots of side raises, bent over raises. I only do incline work for chest. no more heavy flat presses but parallel bar dips are ok. always preferred then to bench.will i get that Reeves look..maybe but itīs a goal to train for. Diet is of course important.

Comment

Working...
                          X