Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

bodybuilding over time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bodybuilding over time

how can i constantly grow? ive been lifting on/off for 4 years and started seriously a few months ago and gotten good gains. ive lost some fat and built muscle. no supplements (protein on and off). How do i keep myself from plateauing ?and how can i keep growing?

if i go and lift hard how do i know wen im done with my workout and how do i know its enough to grow? also how do i know if im gonna grow or just maintain ?

Eat enough calories to cause muscle growth
    Ensure you have adequate recovery in between training sessions
    Periodise your training

"if i go and lift hard how do i know wen im done with my workout"

A good, hard workout shouldn't take you any longer than an hour bro.

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by TinyStyley View Post
        Eat enough calories to cause muscle growth
        Ensure you have adequate recovery in between training sessions
        Periodise your training

"if i go and lift hard how do i know wen im done with my workout"

A good, hard workout shouldn't take you any longer than an hour bro.
        ^^ This. Also, you mentioned that you lifted on/off for years. You have to be consistent. Taking planned time off (a week or two) is fine, but for the most part, hitting the weights had and eating properly should become part of your daily life for the rest of your life. Make the decision to stay committed to bodybuilding, work hard, and take the above advice and you WILL progress.

Comment

you cant grow forever naturally. after so many years, your body will plateau. at that point you can try changing as many variables as possible to see what works and what doesnt. or, you can use AAS.
          I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Comment

Working...
          X