Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

One arm barbell row?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One arm barbell row?

Hi,

In my back training I always do dumbell rows but in my gym the dumbells go just to 100 lbs and I don't feel them anymore, so I would like to know if you guys think the one arm barbell row can be effective as the dumbell row, I ask this because I don't see many people doing them.

One arm barbelll row:
    Last edited by tupapa; April 1, 2011, 08:35 PM.

I do my dumbbell rows on the leg curl bench, so I'm at a slight incline but my legs aren't on the floor & so they offer much less support & my back has to do more of the work. 100lb dumbbells would seem heavier done this way. Otherwise no reason not to do the barbell rows, but I'd look into finding a better equipped gym.

Comment

try a normal BB row, or better search on youtube for kroc rows. A powerlifting name matt kroczaleski does heavy single arm DB rows (200-300lbs) for as many reps as possible. He says it helps his deadlift lockout. Give it a try to mix things up a bit.

Comment

Working...
      X