Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Unorthodox Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unorthodox Training

Wondering if any one has any cool unorthodox training techniques they like to use every once in awhile? For instance i read and article from animal pak, saying they liked to go up to the mountains for leg day every once in a while throw a railroad tie on their back, lunge up a hill, then do squats at the top of the hill, roll the railroad tie back down to their buddy and have them go next. Stuff like that just to change up the monotony every once in awhile.
    Lift Your Weights, Drink Your Protein Shakes, Be Nice To Your Mom!

Sometimes I assault my legs with extra volume, performing countless dunks each day for a week. The explosiveness I need to generate to get up to the ring with the ball makes it pretty hard on my legs. Almost 'eccentric-less' training if you will. I always notice that either my calves or quads seem to grow a bit thereafter.

The cool thing too is that it makes for a very good HIIT session also.

Comment

Working...
    X