Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

"The Truth" w/ Eric Broser (Q&A and Training Articles)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
    im 280 lbs and i normally do HIT DARDEN JONES STYLE WHO ASKED YOU?
    280!

CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
    NGA
    PRO BODYBUILDER
    PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• its definetley not all muscle ive always lifted never dieted or did cardio im 285 uncomfortably big starting training journal to motivate myself to trim down ive been in good shape at 220 prob could be around 230 or 240 now in decent shape any suggestions to get me started?im experienced lifter but not dieter
      "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

its definetley not all muscle ive always lifted never dieted or did cardio im 285 uncomfortably big starting training journal to motivate myself to trim down ive been in good shape at 220 prob could be around 230 or 240 now in decent shape any suggestions to get me started?im experienced lifter but not dieter
        High protein/moderate fats/lower carbs (taken in at only 3 meals...breakfast, pre, post workout).
        NGA
        PRO BODYBUILDER
        PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• do you mean only eat 3 x a day ?
          "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

• also what heart rate do you feel is optimal for fat burning long duration low intensity HIIT
            "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

do you mean only eat 3 x a day ?
              LOL...of course not! But only at those 3 meals should you take in carbs. At all other eat just protein and healthy fats.
              NGA
              PRO BODYBUILDER
              PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

also what heart rate do you feel is optimal for fat burning long duration low intensity HIIT
                I like to stay in the 65-70% range.
                NGA
                PRO BODYBUILDER
                PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
                  LOL...of course not! But only at those 3 meals should you take in carbs. At all other eat just protein and healthy fats.
                  yeah i was like what the hell thanx man
                  "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

yeah i was like what the hell thanx man
                    LOL! 3 meals...never!
                    NGA
                    PRO BODYBUILDER
                    PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Hey Eric, Just started doing your FD/FS, and let me just say, my chest is in some serious pain!!! I hit my back up last night, and it felt pretty good, but I think I needed to go heavier on the sets of 30-40. I'm going to blast my legs tonight, can't wait!!!

After im done doing the FD/FS for 2 weeks, im going to start your P/RR/S training.

Comment

• Crazy workouts with FD/FS

Hey Eric, Just started doing your FD/FS, and let me just say, my chest is in some serious pain!!! I hit my back up last night, and it felt pretty good, but I think I needed to go heavier on the sets of 30-40. I'm going to blast my legs tonight, can't wait!!!

After im done doing the FD/FS for 2 weeks, im going to start your P/RR/S training.

Comment

• Originally posted by PistolPete View Post
                          Hey Eric, Just started doing your FD/FS, and let me just say, my chest is in some serious pain!!! I hit my back up last night, and it felt pretty good, but I think I needed to go heavier on the sets of 30-40. I'm going to blast my legs tonight, can't wait!!!

Hey there Pete! Thanks for letting me know that you are using my programs. Yes, FDFS is a killer, which is why you are smart for only doing it for two weeks. PRRS will serve you well also. It is what I use most of the year!
                          NGA
                          PRO BODYBUILDER
                          PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• hey dude i ordered your video cant wait til it gets here
                            "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

hey dude i ordered your video cant wait til it gets here
                              Hey bro, thanks...that is really cool. Hope you enjoy it!
                              NGA
                              PRO BODYBUILDER
                              PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• now i know you still post here ive got to think of some more stupid questions to ask you
                                "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Working...
                                X