Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

"The Truth" w/ Eric Broser (Q&A and Training Articles)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BelieverInHIT View Post
    Eric,

Will 45 minutes twice a day suffice to rip the fat off the bones?
    As long as diet is on point and the cardio is of decent intensity!
    CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
    NGA
    PRO BODYBUILDER
    PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Eric,

It's always great to see your advice on the boards bro. I've been following P/RR/S and FD/FS religiously for the past year and have seen AMAZING results without any type of plateau. I already have your dvd/ebook but you just came out with Alpha Male Advanced Training. What's the difference between the two or is your contribution to the book your P/RR/S methods??
      Favorite Superset: Cheeseburger and Milkshake. -Lee Priest

Comment

• Originally posted by Mpressive View Post
        Eric,

It's always great to see your advice on the boards bro. I've been following P/RR/S and FD/FS religiously for the past year and have seen AMAZING results without any type of plateau. I already have your dvd/ebook but you just came out with Alpha Male Advanced Training. What's the difference between the two or is your contribution to the book your P/RR/S methods??
        Thanks so much for your kind words! So happy to know my programs work so well for you!

AMAW is the "fusion" of PRRS and Alpha Wave training, which I was asked to do by the authors of the 1st "Alpha Book." So, this is an advanced version of Alpha Wave Training mixed with my PRRS priniciples. It is not a straight "bodybuilding" program, but more a "total body conditioning/transforming" protocol.
        NGA
        PRO BODYBUILDER
        PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Stunning victory Eric, congratulation!

Comment

• Originally posted by NaturalHardCore View Post
            Stunning victory Eric, congratulation!
            Thank you so much!!!!
            NGA
            PRO BODYBUILDER
            PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Hey Eric,
              what part of the chest does the cable crossover work when your hands are coming from the bottom vs. hands coming from the top. Ive read some articles that say when you come from the bottom you work the lower chest but i've actually read some that say its the opposite coming from the bottom works the upper chest and coming from the top works the lower chest, is that true? hope to hear from u soon thxs

Comment

• Bring the hands up from the bottom to meet somewhere around chin level works the upper chest fibers the hardest.
                NGA
                PRO BODYBUILDER
                PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• So when hands come from the top does that work the lower chest?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuprMann View Post
                    So when hands come from the top does that work the lower chest?
                    Yes, if you stand more upright and bring handles down to touch right in front of your lower abs.
                    NGA
                    PRO BODYBUILDER
                    PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Eric, everytime I fall off the wagon and get back on, I use the P/RR/S routine you built for me. I just did day 1 of REP RANGE and my legs are about to explode. Thank God i saved all this info.
                      What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul?

Comment

• im about half way through this incredable thread!!! WOW some great info, thanks a million

im gonna start the prrs cycle, today is my first resistance training of the week so no time like the present . Heres hoping it helps me blow through some sticking points!!

Comment

• so i did a power workout for my back yesterday

started with deadlifts done to just above knee level( i either do full deadlifts or this type depending on my split that week and how close my leg day falls).
                          I really concentrated on a slow negative and exploding the weight up. After two warm up sets, I did four working sets and surprised myself with the poundage I was able to pull

I was going to do weithed pullups next but could not find the weight belt so I ended up doing wide grip pull downs for 3 heavy working sets of 4-6 reps again really concentrating on the slow negative and exploding the weight down but not cheating.

next I did kneeling dumbbell rows for 3 sets, same protocol

lastly did shrugs for 3 sets

a couple questions and observations:

I normally do a lot of volume, approx 20 sets of reps in the 8-12 range. My back muscles are a little sore today but not to bad but they are deff tired. I do not believe there is a direct correlation between muscles soreness and hypertrophy but mentally it is always nice to feel that crazy soreness. Is this decrased soreness due to not really making the lactic acid yesterday and should I be worried about it??

My break time between sets was only about 3 minutes because I felt ready to go at this point. Is this ok??

thanks for your time, I am really excited to see how this routine works for me

Comment

• wish i could edit my last post instead of posting a new response but anyway, scratch what I said about being sore. I have a deep muscle soreness today very different then what im used to feeling. I did chest yesterday and between the two its hard to find a comfortable way to place my arms

Comment

• Hey Eric,
                              whats your philosophy on bench pressing, do you believe in coming all the way down till you touch your chest or till your elbows are parallel with the torso (arms form a 90 degree angle)? I try to compare my range of motion to all these guys i see on the videos but these guys are gigantic and their chest's are thick as hell haha, where as i am skinny and have long arms so would coming all the way down put to much stress on the shoulder capsule. I think jose raymond actually said in a video that he would compare himself to kevin english but than he realized kevin was coming down all the way but his arms still formed a 90 degree angle since his chest is huge and his arms are relatively short
                              thanks for your time

Comment

• question for bodyfx2. I know this isn't training related BUT I have a supp question and feel as though you are pretty knowledgable in that area as well.
                                I work in EMS on 24 hr shifts so alot of times we get very little sleep. On my off days I wake up and pop a fatburner (currently dieting) which is the new ECA product called roxylean about an hour before I go to the gym. I then have a pro/oat shake. Before I head out to the gym I take a scoop of Jack3d, sometimes a scoop and a half. When I get to the gym I down 2 scoop of Xtend before I train, which I'm now wondering if you recommend only 1? Anyway, here are the ingredients to jack3d...

View Specific Product Details:

250 Grams Lemon Lime
                                Serving Size1Scoop(5.55grams)
                                Servings Per Container:45
                                Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
                                Proprietary Blend 4145mg *
                                (Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Caffeine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [Stem], Shizandrol A)
                                * Daily Value not established
                                Other Ingredients:
                                Citric Acid, Natural Lemon-Lime Flavor, Acesulfame-K, Sucralose, Vegetable Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Chlorophyll (For Coloring).
                                This product is produced in a facility that processes milk and soy ingredients
                                Black Box Warning:
                                This Product Produces An Intense Sensation Of Drive, Focus, Energy, Motivation & Awareness. In Addition, It Allows For Rapid Increases In Strength, Speed, Power & Endurance. Therefore, Extreme Caution Must Be Exercised & Should Not Be Used By Novice Athletes.
                                Use With Caution Under Strict Dosing Protocols.
                                Directions For USPlabs Jack3d: Stir 3 Ultra-Concentrated scoops with 4-8 ounces of cold water and consume 30-45 minutes before beginning activity. Due to extreme potency, it's highly recommended to assess tolerance by using a 1.5 scoop serving before consuming full dose, especially if you are sensitive to stimulants. Some individuals may find 1, 1.5 or 2 scoops per serving is the ideal dose for workout domination. DO NOT EXCEED 3 SCOOPS IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD

now, recently, I got a free bottle of this supplement called hypertrop x..

Hyper Trop-X Supplement Facts
                                Serving Size: Capsules
                                Servings per Container: 30

* Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
                                Proprietary Blend MRA Technology:

Beta Alanine

L-Leucine

4 g **
                                Yohimbine HCL 4 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
                                ** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS:* Gelatin, Essential Oil - Orange, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C Red No. 3/Yellow No. 6 and Titanium Dioxide.

Hyper Trop-X Directions:
                                As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules 30 minutes before workout.

Question, I probably shouldn't take this with the shit I'm already taking, correct? If yes, then when the jack3d runs out and I do decide to take it, should I NOT take the xtend prior to training due to the leucine in the hypertropx product? Thanx
                                A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

Working...
                                X