Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

"The Truth" w/ Eric Broser (Q&A and Training Articles)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd and Kyle,

You are BOTH making me light headed! I may have to stop reading your training posts for fear of fainting dead away...or, worse...puking up some valuable protein!
    CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
    NGA
    PRO BODYBUILDER
    PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Originally posted by hossjob View Post
      Todd...that's just wrong bro. I got light headed and uneasy in the stomach just THINKING about that kind of a set! haha...I want to do that when I'm done with this competition diet...on ZERO carbs this depleted I just don't think that long of a set would be too smart. LOL!

BTW, Love the post about you bustin' out the scissors to fit in your shirt!
      Yeah there were some pretty shaky steps in there for sure.
      Sarah was lovin 'having' to cut that shirt

Shawn- I think you personally may find this type of training very refreshing. I'm finding that I don't hurt (in the places I shouldn't) yet still I'm making progress where I was not before.
      Assistant to the regional manager.
      Iron8 approved

Comment

• Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
        Todd and Kyle,

You are BOTH making me light headed! I may have to stop reading your training posts for fear of fainting dead away...or, worse...puking up some valuable protein!
        Just doing what you tell me to
        I think Kyle is going to have to make a new shelf in the trophy case after these shows.
        Assistant to the regional manager.
        Iron8 approved

Comment

• Originally posted by Toddbz View Post
          Just doing what you tell me to
          I think Kyle is going to have to make a new shelf in the trophy case after these shows.
          Let's hope so. It's not in the bag yet. I've got to stay relasxed and not let nerves get to me.

I've already noticed that I'm being a bit of a head case when practicing my posing....
          TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
          www.fitcorps.net

Comment

• Nerves are normal...but can you be functional while you are nervous? Can you APPEAR confident?

http://www.mindtools.com/page11.html
            http://www.athleticinsight.com/
            http://www.psychwatch.com/sport_psychology.htm

Comment

• Yes. I've always been told by members of the audience that I looked poised and in control. I was even once told that "I couldn't take my eyes off of you, you just controlled that stage." However, I have not practiced posing as much as i have in the past. Time restraints and something had to give, unfortuneately it was that.
              TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
              www.fitcorps.net

Comment

Yes. I've always been told by members of the audience that I looked poised and in control. I was even once told that "I couldn't take my eyes off of you, you just controlled that stage." However, I have not practiced posing as much as i have in the past. Time restraints and something had to give, unfortuneately it was that.
                Are you competing in a natural show?

Comment

Yes. I've always been told by members of the audience that I looked poised and in control. I was even once told that "I couldn't take my eyes off of you, you just controlled that stage." However, I have not practiced posing as much as i have in the past. Time restraints and something had to give, unfortuneately it was that.
                  Once you get out there, you will naturally lock in. You KNOW you are in shape and with that will come confidence and composure.
                  NGA
                  PRO BODYBUILDER
                  PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Originally posted by intolerant View Post
                    Are you competing in a natural show?
                    Hossjob is a natural bodybuilder that competes in both tested and non-tested shows. I believe he may win his NGA pro card in his November show.
                    NGA
                    PRO BODYBUILDER
                    PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
                      Hossjob is a natural bodybuilder that competes in both tested and non-tested shows. I believe he may win his NGA pro card in his November show.
                      Oh, I was just curious since his little diary type post says he is using ephedrine.

Comment

Oh, I was just curious since his little diary type post says he is using ephedrine.
                        I know he does not use any anabolics, GH, clen, etc. Whether he is using ephedrine do not know. I am not sure if it is on the banned list of the show he is doing.
                        NGA
                        PRO BODYBUILDER
                        PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Kyle aka Hossjob is one of the best lifetime naturals I have ever seen. I have trained with him when we both lived near Archbold, Ohio. The guy is about a meticulus as they come. The guy is just amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Future View Post
                            Kyle aka Hossjob is one of the best lifetime naturals I have ever seen. I have trained with him when we both lived near Archbold, Ohio. The guy is about a meticulus as they come. The guy is just amazing.
                            Agreed. And he is one of my most outstanding clients. It is a pleasure to coach him because no matter what I throw at him, he is ready. No questions, no complaints, no doubts...he is ready to tear it up with no fear.
                            NGA
                            PRO BODYBUILDER
                            PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

• Originally posted by Future View Post
                              Kyle aka Hossjob is one of the best lifetime naturals I have ever seen. I have trained with him when we both lived near Archbold, Ohio. The guy is about a meticulus as they come. The guy is just amazing.
                              "I woke up to my EC stack & 7 grams of BCAA/7 Grams Glut/2 grams CEE and I called my mom. "

He isn't natural.

Comment

"I woke up to my EC stack & 7 grams of BCAA/7 Grams Glut/2 grams CEE and I called my mom. "

He isn't natural.
                                That is up for interpretation. Ephedra is still available OTC. Every "natural" uses OTC supplements. To some, creatine is not natural. This is why I prefer to be called an "OTC Bodybuilder," as it is far more accurate.
                                NGA
                                PRO BODYBUILDER
                                PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

Working...
                                X