Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

How Often Per Week Do You Normally Workout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...I thought 4 would be most popular.
    Ideally I would love to do 3, having 48 hours between each session and weekends off.
    But I guess the takeway from this poll is you just can't effectively cover all your body with just 3 days.
    My Journal:

Comment

Originally posted by bluecountry View Post
      Wow...I thought 4 would be most popular.
      Ideally I would love to do 3, having 48 hours between each session and weekends off.
      But I guess the takeway from this poll is you just can't effectively cover all your body with just 3 days.
      sure you can...push pull legs
      "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Ive done a variety of frequencies. Not sure if I ever trained 7 days a week consistantly but at one point did 6 days a week. This was hitting all muscle groups twice weekly. Very high volume and intensity even at that frequency. Joints and tendons back then felt invincible.

Now all I need to grow is 4 hard days of training. These are high volume/high intensity sessions. Very long as well. Sometimes 5 days. More then that will just make injury more likely for me at this point. Now that ive built a base and know how to train effectively, rest and eat Ive made the best gains. Too much time in the gym consistantly and detracts from time spent eating heavily. All my measurement increases have been during rest periods.

KILL THAT SHIT !!
        Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
        Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

Comment

KILL IT
          Those who can't, say YOU can't

Comment

four times a week, sometimes 5
            Check out SupplementReviews.com before getting ripped off!

Comment

I dunno about you guys, but I personally think 3 is a bare minimum if you want to see any respectable gains.

Comment

Actually was wondering if you can do a 3 day split and see results or if that is too little.
                Would love to do 3 days but most here do not, which makes me wonder.
                My Journal:

Comment

I usualy go every other day so 3-4 days a week. You need to rest to grow. RARLY do i do 2 in a row. growing nicely like this.
                  LG Sciences Board Rep
                  These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Comment

I vary it but a minimum of 4 days per week has given me the best results. But this summer I have gone 5 to 6 times a week.

Comment

6 days a week when on cycle....4-5 off cycle

Comment

around 4-5 times per weeks, Really depends if i do an Arms day or not, but often 5 times, if need a day to rest, 4 and skip arms!
                        I think the more they rest, They seem to gro better on me LOL

Comment

Rarely more than 3 times a week,the rest is grow time!!!

Comment

here is my split
                            monday arms
                            tuesday legs
                            wednesday back and traps
                            thursday chest
                            friday shoulders
                            sat and sun cardio and abs
                            The rumors of my suicide were greatly exaggerated.

Comment

4 days a week. i wish i had extra time to put more days in at the gym. 4 days is sometimes a tight squeeze.

Comment

5-6 days

Comment

Working...
                                X