Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Rowing machine for cardio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rowing machine for cardio?

Hi,

My girl got from her parents a rowing machine "Concept 2" so I would like to know what do you guys think, can I take some advantage of it or should I stick to the treadmill?

Thanks.

as long as the heart keeps beatin'

Comment

can you keep up a fair amount of intensity?

usually the legs are better suited at increasing heart rate and maintaining intensity.

unless you're doing full body cardio i.e. boxing, running, grappling etc...

i don't think the rowing machine is ideal, but still could work.

do you like the rowing machine? if not, then i would choose another exercise station, possibly the treadmill, bike, elliptical recumbent bike etc...

Comment

Thank you both for answering I will start tomorrow 20 minutes in the morning on an empty stomach and see how it goes, haven't tried the machine seriously I mean is a bit silly because I'm used to heavy rowing movements but I think I could like it, what I hope is to save some time because I don't have to much to do cardio after my workouts.
        Last edited by tupapa; June 5, 2011, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X