Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

How Long Does Your Workout Normally Take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legs take 20-30min, push day is no more then 45min and back is also about 40-45min. I never do cardio on weight training days, except a 10 min warmup. Cardio is very over rated for weight loss, in fact I think it's worthless.
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

it seems like the average is 60 minutes. Curious how much this varies if your are on gear or not
      Get big, or die trying.

Comment

45-60min weight training in the afternoon.. My cardio is done for 20-30min in the AM

Comment

Only lift once a week now, workout takes 90 minutes, then I always do 30min cardio after.

Comment

I'd say 90 mins but I'm a volume trainer and I don't go overly heavy . Then 30 mins cardio .
            i only want to be known as the best ever is that too much to ask? -bj penn

Comment

Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Comment

Over all 45-60 minutes.

Comment

it varies day to day

Comment

Larger body parts usually take a little more time than an arm workout but rarely do I have the gas to go much more than an hour with 15-30 min of cardio after
                    "Of course I can lift it"

Comment

Depends on the routine. Now I am doing a 4 day split so I am in the gym about 45 minutes at a time. I was doing an upper lower split and my training time on upper days was getting out of hand, probably close to 2 hours.

Comment

I'm Between 60-75 min. Because here you add pre-work out exercises, etc
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

5-10 minutes pre-work , 25-35 min for the work out , and 20-30 min cardio

Comment

I'm new to this and i hire a PT to help me training.

I make make me train for 2 hours per day, focus on cardio and single muscle a day.

Comment

Usually it's from 30 to 40 minutes. But it depends on each day, and also depends if I'm going to warm me up by using chirp wheel or some other workout stuff, and just start training, lifting dumbbells. By the way, here is a weblink ( here: https://www.escapemonthly.com/chirp-wheel-review/ ), where you can read about this type of wheels, and how they help to relieve back pain, by simply spending 5-7 minutes per day, no matter what type of body you have.
                              Last edited by brent3NZ; December 21, 2020, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X