Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Need HELP quick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need HELP quick!!!!!!!!!!!!

My forarms are looking pretty weak.... I need to catch them up quick.... what should I do????? please repond to this or private message me ASAP!!!!

HELP
    BIG Mike

I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Comment

so just do that exercise and thats it... When do I do it??? How many times per week? overtraining does it make the forarm shrink?
      BIG Mike

Comment

Forearms and calves are predominately a genetic thing. Some guys have freaky calves and forearms from the get go with little training years.

Personally, my forearms grew from indirect work like, underhand BB rows, Clean&Press, BB/Ez bar bicep curls, chins/pullups, and deadlifts.

Comment

Don't expect them to be caught up like RIGHT NOW. They will take time to catch up.

Try not using straps.
          Direct work.
          Reverse curls
          My favorite forearm exercise is behind the back barbell wrist curls with lots of reps.
          And I also like 1 arm dumbbell over the knee wrist curls.

And like Psychopath said, Genetics. My dad has only been training for 2 years and his forearms are huge. Much bigger than mine. I have been at it for 12 years.
          Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

thanks guys i appreciate it i will try the things u suggested ty
            BIG Mike

Comment

Originally posted by The Joker View Post
              My favorite forearm exercise is behind the back barbell wrist curls with lots of reps.
              Same here, that's a great one.
              Seems to do the job well.
              EXTREMEPEPTIDE.COM
              PM ME FOR LATEST PROMOTIONS

Comment

awsome
                BIG Mike

Comment

Originally posted by bigmike22 View Post
                  My forarms are looking pretty weak.... I need to catch them up quick.... what should I do????? please repond to this or private message me ASAP!!!!

HELP
                  It would be helpful to know what kind of forearm training you have tried to this point.
                  My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

What Arnold use to do and what I followed with good sucess was to work them every day following my WO.

One day you'd do say 5 sets of wrist curls to failure after your WO and the next day 5 sets to failure with a revers grip. Try that 5 days a week and they will most deffinetly grow.

If you find that's to much train both the flexors and extensors twice a week on the same day and alternate between one heavier day with lower reps (8-10) and one lighter day with higher reps (15-25)
                    www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Comment

I've never trained forearms except for maybe a month before.. Should everyone or the people without huge development be training forearms also? I'm not going to say they aren't important, but is it worth the time to try and bring them up speed?
                      Those who can't, say YOU can't

Comment

mostly genetic but DB curles and lso rasing just the hand witht he db's would work them.
                        LG Sciences Board Rep
                        These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Comment

Working...
                        X