Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What does your split look like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 1: chest, 3/4 biceps workout, 1/2 delts workout
    Day 2: triceps am, back and traps pm
    Day 3: calves, abs
    Day 4: biceps and triceps (all supersets)
    Day 5: quads, hamstrings, glutes
    Day 6: calves, abs
    Day 7: repeat
    Cardio: Sex only form of cardio

I only take a day off when I feel worn out (usually once a week, sometimes twice) and just start back where I left off. After realizing the strengths and weaknesses in my physique and gearing the split and routines around my strengths and weaknesses has made a huge impact on the balance and overall flow of my physique. I have made the best gains in years eating a shitty diet and putting bodybuilding low on my priorities list. I will post some pics soon, haven't in over a year. I urge everyone to put a lot of thought into their split, don't just follow whatever your training partners is doing. I also like Lee Haneys saying "stimulate, don't annihilate". When I train with high volume, moderate intensity style and a variety of rep ranges I grow bigger, fuller, harder, and I get leaner. When I train with "high intensity", low volume type training I just end up looking and feeling like shit. I guess what I'm getting at is take the time to learn your body, as we are all so different. And do what works for you, not what works for somebody else.
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Been doing Layne nortons PHAT routine for 2 weeks now!

Comment

I haven't seen that one yet^^ You have a link or will you tell us what it looks like brother?

Just for shits, I'm bored!!
        www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Comment

Originally posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
          Damn, That's a lot of ab work man. Why not just do cardio to bring them out? Do you do it as a cirrcut or are you a fighter or what?
          when i start doing cardio again to 'bring them out' i want them to be highly-detailed

AM: abs and calves PM: Chest and triceps (light chest)
          AM: abs and calves PM: Back and biceps
          Legs (+maybe calves)

+eat day

AM: abs and calves PM: Chest and triceps (heavy chest)
          AM: abs and calves PM: Arms (bicep/forearm/tricep)
          AM: abs and calves PM: Back

+eat day

Legs (+ maybe calves)
          AM: abs and calves PM: deltoids and biceps

last two times legs have come around i have taken a day off before doing them
          got a bathroom scale to keep my boyfriends in the pit happy
          been doing 80-90 set work-outs in addition to ab/calve sessions and getting very dense looking
          weighed myself at 188lbs
          took a day off and just ate
          now i'm 196lbs
          going to hit legs now with a belly full of sweet potatoes
          see if i can gain some weight(and keep it on)

more of a power-eating day than a rest day
          http://krohdaddi.tumblr.com/
          Originally posted by bolsen
          Whatever you do, don't take a screenshot and post that pm...

Comment

Originally posted by KrohDaddi View Post
            when i start doing cardio again to 'bring them out' i want them to be highly-detailed

AM: abs and calves PM: Chest and triceps (light chest)
            AM: abs and calves PM: Back and biceps
            Legs (+maybe calves)

+eat day

AM: abs and calves PM: Chest and triceps (heavy chest)
            AM: abs and calves PM: Arms (bicep/forearm/tricep)
            AM: abs and calves PM: Back

+eat day

Legs (+ maybe calves)
            AM: abs and calves PM: deltoids and biceps

last two times legs have come around i have taken a day off before doing them
            got a bathroom scale to keep my boyfriends in the pit happy
            been doing 80-90 set work-outs in addition to ab/calve sessions and getting very dense looking
            weighed myself at 188lbs
            took a day off and just ate
            now i'm 196lbs
            going to hit legs now with a belly full of sweet potatoes
            see if i can gain some weight(and keep it on)

more of a power-eating day than a rest day
            you claimed you were over 200....you also said you dont own a scale....your continuous stream of lies and fail is awesome
            "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

My splits can change drastically. Right now I'm moving into a strength building phase centered around 4 major lifts: standing barbell press, bench press, deadlift, and squats. I'm using a progression table on all 4 and they are at the beginning of my program. Here's what my week looks like:

M: Standing Barbell Press, Flat Bench Press (heavy weight progression table); Pullups (4 sets), Incline Dumbbell Press (4 sets), Rope Pullovers (FST-7), Shoulder Height Cable Crossovers (FST-7)
              T: Squats, Deadlift (Heavy Weight Progression Table); Standing Calf Raises (4 sets), Lying Leg Curls (4 sets), Leg Presses (FST-7)
              W: Rest
              Th: Standing Barbell Press, Flat Bench Press (moderate weight progression table); Rear Dumbbell Lateral (4 sets), High Pulls (FST-7), Barbell Curls (4 sets), Underhand Pulldowns (FST-7), Rope Pressdowns (4 sets), Dips (FST-7)
              F: Squats, Deadlift (Moderate Weight Progression Table); Seated Calf Raises (GVT), Seated Leg Curls (4 sets), Lying Cable Leg Curls (FST-7), Hip Belt Squats (FST-7)
              Seek Him and know Him. Jeremiah 29:13-14

Comment

monday- back

tues- shoulder/bis

thurs-legs/tris

fri-chest and sometime another light arm blasting workout
                only trees grow naturally

Comment

Originally posted by MuscleAddict83 View Post
                  My splits can change drastically. Right now I'm moving into a strength building phase centered around 4 major lifts: standing barbell press, bench press, deadlift, and squats. I'm using a progression table on all 4 and they are at the beginning of my program. Here's what my week looks like:

M: Standing Barbell Press, Flat Bench Press (heavy weight progression table); Pullups (4 sets), Incline Dumbbell Press (4 sets), Rope Pullovers (FST-7), Shoulder Height Cable Crossovers (FST-7)
                  T: Squats, Deadlift (Heavy Weight Progression Table); Standing Calf Raises (4 sets), Lying Leg Curls (4 sets), Leg Presses (FST-7)
                  W: Rest
                  Th: Standing Barbell Press, Flat Bench Press (moderate weight progression table); Rear Dumbbell Lateral (4 sets), High Pulls (FST-7), Barbell Curls (4 sets), Underhand Pulldowns (FST-7), Rope Pressdowns (4 sets), Dips (FST-7)
                  F: Squats, Deadlift (Moderate Weight Progression Table); Seated Calf Raises (GVT), Seated Leg Curls (4 sets), Lying Cable Leg Curls (FST-7), Hip Belt Squats (FST-7)
                  i like this hows it working out for ya
                  only trees grow naturally

Comment

Monday:Chest/Triceps/Calves
                    Tuesday:Back/Biceps
                    Wednesday:
                    Thursday:Legs and Calves
                    Friday:Arms (Biceps/Triceps/Shoulders) and Calves

Comment

Day 1: Back/Traps
                      Day 2: Chest/Biceps
                      Day 3: Rest