Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Do You Train W/Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I normally train with music, but I am 3 weeks out from a show and I almost like the silence better now.
    Kind of strange I think. Anybody else like this?
    Contest Coach = Myself Youtube EZBODYBUILDING

Comment

Music helps keep me focused...
      ~Jay Wesson "My will is stronger than yours" Instagram: @Jaystruth

Comment

I must have some good metal or a beat on to motivate me

Comment

i really dont need my music to get pumped but the music the play at the gym sucks so bad I need my iphone bumping to drown it out. Nick M. - starships doesnt get me jacked to squat necessarily.
          Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
          F.I.T. Corps

Comment

I always listen to music.. Thrash metal brings me to train harder ...

Comment

Absolutely, without a doubt. I can't train anymore without music!!
              NGA PRO BODYBUILDER
              Team P/RR/S Warrior

Comment

I can't do my Cardio w/out music... The jumping breasts of my female friend would distrects me too much

Comment

When I'm training at home in the basement I don't need any music.

At the gym, between the horrible contemporary music and people talking, it can be distracting. Better to put the headphones in and block it all out.

Comment

my music for sure. i hate when i get to the gym and stupid songs are playing. how the hell am i suppose to workout listening to Beyonce? GTFO

Comment

My gym plays crappy pop shit in background...always have my iPod

Comment

Ironically if I listen to anything I usually have some form of talk radio. sports talk, NPR, and even some christian radio. On occasion I have listened to a CD but I don't do the earphones. I usually work out at home but occasionally in a gym.

Comment

Working...
                        X