Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Bi's with Chest or Back; Tri's with Chest or Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    Anybody train their arms 2 x week?..
    chest on monday am -triceps monday pm 10am/8pm
    back (all rows) tuesday am- bis tuesday pm 10am/8pm
    arms on friday-biceps 10am triceps 8pm
    back on saturday(all pull downs) 11pm

the only reason i mention the times-- i make sure to get at least 3-4 30-45 minute naps during this time frame.. in addition to 7.5-8hrs of sleep on a nightly basis..
    its all uphill from here..

Comment

Originally posted by Hardly Krishna View Post
      I do, separately on back and chest days, then usually together on shoulder day getting about 25% more volume that day.
      similar for myself only my pm workouts consist of volume and my designated arm day (friday) is heavy(er)
      its all uphill from here..

Comment

I took the forth option. I don't like to train tris with chest or bis with back because they are weaker and fatigued after training the first muscle group. IMO it works better to (if you are going to pair them this way) train the smaller muscle group "first" so you have plenty of gas in the tank for the larger bodypart. An example of that would be the splits in a DoggCrap routine.
        www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Comment

Originally posted by H4TW View Post
          I took the forth option. I don't like to train tris with chest or bis with back because they are weaker and fatigued after training the first muscle group. IMO it works better to (if you are going to pair them this way) train the smaller muscle group "first" so you have plenty of gas in the tank for the larger bodypart. An example of that would be the splits in a DoggCrap routine.
          Mind posting one of those dc routines?

Comment

still waitin on that routine there forum leader.

Comment

back bies, chest tries

Comment

chest tries, back bies

Comment

Back and Bi's Chest with Tri's. If it worked for Arnold, it's good enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
                    Anybody train their arms 2 x week?..
                    If I train bi's and tri's together then I train two times a week. Sometimes I devote a separate workout for each body part. I believe there are many ways to train, and often change it up.

Comment

No one plan is the best plan.

Do what works, when it stops working evolve and do something else.

Are we not human?
                      Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

^GFR please stop acting like you know it all and stuff, it's annoying!

Comment

I work biceps separately with abs, but I must admit, my biceps and forearms get sore from back work out alone, lol

Comment

I have done both and many others have as well. The problem comes if you don't have enough rest. That said, I prefer and have the most success with a push-pull split, where back and biceps are trained, then pushing exercises like chest and triceps. So now the issue with delts. Rear delts with back or on day 2? I usually put them on day 2.
                            -- Infinite Labs Rep -- Are you a Juggernaut? http://www.iamjuggernaut.com

Comment

I try to have a 2 day separation between a tri and chest workout.. People react diff. to what makes them grow faster

Comment

I train back/bi's, chest/tri's then arms later in the week.
                                Jason
                                http://www.ironmaglabs.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X