Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What kind of training do you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of training do you do?

Do you do the bodybuilding-type routine, where you train each bodypart or do you do powerlifting-type routines were you focus on compound movements like squats and deadlifts?
    Bodybuilding
    63.89%
    Powerlifting
    8.33%
    Both
    27.78%

different bodypart every day 8-12 reps

Comment

Train 1 body part per day high intensity, fairly high volume (mainly to try to hit a bunch of different angles) usually 2 all out working sets aiming for 12 reps or more

Double split on leg day quads am hammys pm
      Committed To Conquer

Comment

push, pull, legs, off, repeat. Usually 6-10 reps, but I'll go really high or really low sometimes for change's sake.
        Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

i thought this was gonna be high volume vs high intensity

Comment

Started aimlessly working out at first and went from 235 to 168. Then really got into bodybuilding/nutrition and got to where I am now at 205. I set a goal of squatting 500 lbs, so powerlifting for the past couple months.

Comment

OP question doesn't make sense, we all do compound movements like deadlifts and squats, so that's powerlifting and not bodybuilding??

Comment

Currently I train strictly and specifically for bodybuilding purposes, my training style is very similar to Ronnie Colemans training style, tons of free weight and basic movements hard work and discipline

Comment

Yates style.

Comment

P 90x and insanity. All you need is 15 minutes 3 times a week for your dream body

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsanom View Post
                      P 90x and insanity. All you need is 15 minutes 3 times a week for your dream body
                      Unless of course your dream body is to look like a bodybuilder.
                      Today I will do what you will not, so that tomorrow I can do what you cannot.

Comment

every bodypart twice a week, high volume

Comment

I didn't see a dance category, what gives?

Comment

I do bodybuilding type training. Follow Hany Rambod and Ben Pakulski's training styles the most and make them into my own. Been working great.

Comment

Crossfit, but it's not working.

Comment

Working...
                              X