Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What kind of training do you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eduardofaccio30
    replied
    Powerlifting i think is important build first power on your lower and upper body tran. Then you can get muscles easily, obvious it depends of you ADN and body.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• papersteroidguy
    replied
    Usually push is my favorite.

Leave a comment:

• PowerFactor
    replied
    CrossFit - all the way baby!

Leave a comment:

• davidbb
    replied
    Old school high intensity for me, can't bring myself to train any other way than all out.
    My fucked up joints limit me a bit though so it's more machines than free weights and reps in the 10-15 range these days

Leave a comment:

• Dr House
    replied
    I do a different kind of 5-3-1. I know it is not encouraged, but I have some shoulder issues, so I cannot do any shoulder presses.

I do deadlift as core, after that I do leg curls and rows, and biceps.
    I do bench as core, and do chest, triceps and back as assistance.
    I do squat as core, and do leg extensions and leg curl (and leg press if my knee lets me)

I go for high volume one week, and intensity the other (yates style)

Leave a comment:

• Portillo.
    replied
    Originally posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    Yup.
    Same.

Leave a comment:

• Ajthemeso
    replied
    i do one week targeted toward strength and one week targeted toward hypertrophy week to week. i'm going hulk mode!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Portillo. View Post
    Thats pretty much what I meant to ask. If your routine revolves heavily around compound exercises.
    Yup.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If there's a hot chick(s) on the treadmill my training usually turns to shit.

Leave a comment:

• Portillo.
    replied
    Originally posted by maxamill29 View Post
    that's because simply just doing compound exercises doesnt constitute as being a "powerlifter" routine. plenty of bodybuilders do compound exercises for 8+ reps.
    Thats pretty much what I meant to ask. If your routine revolves heavily around compound exercises.

Leave a comment:

• RogerThat
    replied
    bodybuilding. If my cousin and training partner was stronger we be doing some power lifting exercises every once in a while to change it up.

Leave a comment:

• JayWesson1
    replied
    Bodybuilding...keeping it 8-12 reps but sometimes I up the volume

Leave a comment:

• maxamill29
    replied
    Originally posted by Portillo. View Post
    Only two votes for powerlifting routines. I thought there would be more seeing how the best way to add slabs of muscle is to focus on the compound exercises. Especially if your a beginner.
    that's because simply just doing compound exercises doesnt constitute as being a "powerlifter" routine. plenty of bodybuilders do compound exercises for 8+ reps.

Leave a comment:

• hodakrob
    replied
    I train high volume 8-15 reps but sometimes I will drop the reps to 4-6 and go as heavy as I can. Either way I'll still doin some strip sets after I go heavy

Leave a comment:

• Portillo.
    replied
    Only two votes for powerlifting routines. I thought there would be more seeing how the best way to add slabs of muscle is to focus on the compound exercises. Especially if your a beginner.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X