Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Front Squat????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Squat????

How often do you front squat?

I completely forgot about it.... and as of lately its all I've been doing them regularly, I forgot what it was like to keep that pump in my lower quads from squatting as oppose to back squats where its an upper quad and ass pump.

Not to mention the lack of stress of my lower back has been very beneficial too. It feels good waking up not feeling like a cement truck backed over me and decided to park!!!!!!

Thoughts? Opinions?
    www.LamarByrdJr.com
    TeamWolf

i used to front squat every other week or so (barbell front squats) but now when I do this exercise I take advantage of the smith machine.

Comment

Only the annoying rail clicks back if its not perfectly jammed in your shoulder!
      www.LamarByrdJr.com
      TeamWolf

Comment

i havent done them in a while but i like them at the end with light weight...this may sound bitch made but they bruse and hurt the fuck out of my delts if I try to do them heavy.

Comment

I DON'T EVEN THINK OF DOIN' THOSE
          MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Did them yesterday. It's my go to quad exercise. I do them with a close-ish stance, a 2x4 under my heels, and high reps.
            slin hard, go pro

Comment

Originally posted by Carnage View Post
              i havent done them in a while but i like them at the end with light weight...this may sound bitch made but they bruse and hurt the fuck out of my delts if I try to do them heavy.
              X2...but I don't do legs.

Comment

The problem I find is I can't breathe on front squats cuz the bar is so close to my neck

Comment

Who trains legs lol?

Comment

Originally posted by B-Neva View Post
                    The problem I find is I can't breathe on front squats cuz the bar is so close to my neck
                    This. Also irritates my shoulders a bit/pumps them up. I tried them again last week, at the end of the workout, and it wasn't too bad.

Comment

I tried them but it feels like shit sitting on my arms and shoulders. I do squats on the hack squat machine with my body facing inwards toward the pad and i get sick pumps in my legs and no stress on my lower back.
                      "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Never...it's probably one of the most uncomfortable things for me to do in the gym haha
                        "When a vacuum was a badge of honor." - Pecan

Comment

I superset front and back squats at the end of a leg workout.
                          Originally posted by modredtrenton
                          someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

Originally posted by TrainInsane201 View Post
                            I superset front and back squats at the end of a leg workout.

Well that sounds brutal haha
                            "When a vacuum was a badge of honor." - Pecan

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Light View Post
                              Well that sounds brutal haha
                              I'd only do 135 though but really squeeze at the bottom and explode on the way up.
                              Originally posted by modredtrenton
                              someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

Working...
                              X