Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Tell me what you think of this training split.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually think the split is good if you want to try to bring up your chest. That said, a couple of notes...

1) this is assumiung your delts are already at a good size. If not, I'd sway the order and do Delts before chest #2.
    2) Also, I'd make that second chest session a "mini" session. You don't train with the same volume here and you keep it to about 6-8 sets total (whereas you're prob doing 12+ sets on your regular chest day.

I have used these "mini" sessions over the course of a couple of years to bring up certain areas and it has worked very effectively. Just make sure your sleep, diet, and supplementation is on point to get the most bang for your buck.
    NGA PRO BODYBUILDER
    Team P/RR/S Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Cunter View Post
      Experiment and figure out what works best for you. Stop asking strangers who know nothing about you what to do.
      This...

This split might indeed be the holy grail for you specifically, you'll never know until you try.

Some people can workout with little rest and get great results.

Furthermore, if this split works into your everyday schedule nicely, then it's most certainly worth a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Neva View Post
        nothing wrong with training a body part 2x a week
        As long as your taking the right amount of food in weekly but then again every body is different,I for example did split routines for years with emphasis on ascending pyramids for each exerccise now for the past 3 months i've been doing HIT training and have been making great gains but i honestly dont believe in training the same muscle more than once every 6 to 7 days, you shouldn't have too train any bodypart more than that as long as your pushing yourself enough on that specific day,but just remember it's all about nutrition you could have the best training routine out there designed by the best but if your diet isn't excellent then your gains wont be no matter how many times you decide to train your chest or any other bodypart.Ps sorry about the speling or grammer i am a little dyslexic,thought i would get that in before somebody has me for it lol.

Comment

Working...
        X