Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

BOOM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bolsen View Post
    Look back through the thread, even to my responses to you. I've said how long we train. Either way, yeah she was pissed about the time. He can still train, just not with us. It would be impossible to train how we train in under an hour. So he had to quit.
    Sorry, I misread. I thought you said you traveled to work for ~5 hours.
    Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
    http://swoletra.com

Comment

Three-four hours.
      Is that 3-4 hours just on ME days or for DE days too?

Originally posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
      I'm not much into powerlifting form.

Those seated "squats" and "board" benches are bullshit.

*flame away*
      Try them...PROPERLY...may not be pretty but they work even for raw lifters.
      I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Comment

Originally posted by maxamill29 View Post
        Is that 3-4 hours just on ME days or for DE days too?

Try them...PROPERLY...may not be pretty but they work even for raw lifters.
        DE upper is just about 3 hours. DE lower is justabout 4 hours. The ME days usually fall in the middle.
        I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

is that the one song from "o brother where art thou"?

Comment

Originally posted by alexxxxx View Post
            huge respect to that guy with the one arm quite strong too! Respect bro!
            To be honest, I'm not sure. However, I don't think he will ever regain full use of his arm again. Yeah, he did everything we did, and he is a competitive powerlifter. He squatted somewhere around 700, benched 185 and missed lockout on a near-500lb deadlift. All with one arm. He's a beast!
            He did WHAT? Jeeeez. Thats what this game is all about! Major props to all of you!

Comment

Working...
            X