Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Training Theories :.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeardedFitness
    replied
    Bodybuilders undergo rigorous weightlifting and strength training, which alters their physique and makes them stronger and leaner.
    Long-term as well as immediate health advantages might come from increasing muscle mass.
    For instance, according to LiveStrong, sarcopenia, the natural and expected reduction in muscle, is responsible for the loss of muscular mass and strength that comes with aging.
    Increasing your muscle mass earlier in life can help to delay the natural aging process of your muscles, keeping you stronger for longer.
    Though it does have some potential drawbacks, in t he long run, it can help you live freely and retain a higher quality of life in your senior years.

Leave a comment:

• Himari
    replied
    Where can I find reliable information on how to do bodybuilding and not harm your health? Perhaps there are some medical / sports portals for this?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• triceps
    replied
    Originally posted by Fella Finn
    Gotta agree with you on that one. Everything has become so incredibly scientific these days that it's no wonder why there are so many confused people.
    It reminds me of that Westside barbell method for powerlifters, I'm not saying that method doesn't work, for powerlifters, but omg why does it gotta be so fancy and over complicated? Lol! Some say they need the ''variety'', constantly change things, otherwise they get ''bored'' and lose ''motivation''

Leave a comment:

• triceps
    replied
    I love how many over complicate things, I love it, but in reality, if you get stronger you get bigger, it's as simple as that

Leave a comment:

• theguru
    replied
    all this exercise theory make it complicated

train early morning 15 -20 sets
    then around 12 pm 10 set-12
    and cardio in evening !

6 days a week...thats how i do it

Leave a comment:

• gymjunkskunk
    replied
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Nationals09
    replied
    Originally posted by Beachbody45 View Post
    Train only for 3 months, then go easy or rest for 2 months. You can't gain continuously.
    Great way to build a beach body fo sho👍🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Beachbody45
    replied
    Train only for 3 months, then go easy or rest for 2 months. You can't gain continuously.

Leave a comment:

• Lorenzo27
    replied
    Just awesome ! Thanks Warrior, Keep it up !

Leave a comment:

• tmno
    replied
    lots of info on this thread, this is great

Leave a comment:

• Pentatonic
    replied
    Awesome thread! I'm just getting back into the weightlifting game and looking for some new things to try. Plenty of stuff here!

Leave a comment:

• Epifiny
    replied
    Does anyone have a link or basic layout of layne norton's training protocol?

Leave a comment:

• venky
    replied
    training

Hi im new to this site can anyone guide me pls.

Leave a comment:

• bodyfx2
    replied
    Originally posted by anno_x View Post
    can any parts of the body, for example shoulders, have 2 working days in PRRS?
    For weak bodyparts I often recommend one full workout and one mini-workout per week (1/2 volume).

Leave a comment:

• anno_x
    replied
    Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
    Pretty good interpretation of my program, although some workouts have too many sets in my opinion. I only recommend between 6 and 10 sets per bodypart per workout.
    can any parts of the body, for example shoulders, have 2 working days in PRRS?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X