Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Tell me how to get a big outer quad sweep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me how to get a big outer quad sweep

i strength train back squats, and follow up with high rep front squats. But my hams seem to respond way faster than my front quads (which still responds, but slowly)

i need some variation and would love some input on what you all do.

Find new parents

Comment

^^^ pretty much that. I have real good tear drop but crappy sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by D-NUTZ View Post
        Find new parents
        well dang

i have 30 inch legs, but a really average sweep. its really embarrassing to buy pants.

Comment

Hack squats with feet close in (touching each other)
          http://www.facebook.com/DannyManslaughter

Comment

Originally posted by richardd View Post
            well dang

i have 30 inch legs, but a really average sweep. its really embarrassing to buy pants.
            Go on a cut, get rid of all that leg fat and you might find you have a good sweep.
            Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Manslaughter View Post
              Hack squats with feet close in (touching each other)
              will do!

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
              Go on a cut, get rid of all that leg fat and you might find you have a good sweep.
              well, im at around 16~% BF at 250 lbs (6'2, 36ish waist, but 32-34 when i get down to 10). i think its time for a cut like you said. a lot of storage from my fat does come from my legs.

i will definitely start doing some hack squats though. i never did any positions with my feet facing eachother. i cant wait to try it out

Comment

Originally posted by richardd View Post
                will do!

well, im at around 16~% BF at 250 lbs (6'2, 36ish waist, but 32-34 when i get down to 10). i think its time for a cut like you said. a lot of storage from my fat does come from my legs.

i will definitely start doing some hack squats though. i never did any positions with my feet facing eachother. i cant wait to try it out
                Post a pic of your quads, I think we all know your numbers are way off.

Comment

Post a pic of your quads, I think we all know your numbers are way off.
                  man, my numbers are hard to comprehend. i used to be morbidly obese (426 lbs). i lost about 200 in about 6 months, than another 20 or so in another 4 months lol, and since than i've bulked and cutted for 2.5 years and put on about 20 lbs of muscle to this day.

i have a lot of excess skin. im wearing some compression shorts, and i took these pics today and took your guy's advice. my outer leg is burning and feels awesome. i had to really lower the weight though

i took another BF test for you foreman. im at 17% but i used the handheld electronic one. my waist right now is about 36, and i weigh 255 lbs in the morning after my poop. my quads last measured 30 in when i was 10 lbs heavier though. i would love to see where they are now.

but i will still take your advice and cut. i really just want to have nice legs like you guys lol

sorry for the crappy quality. my phone is horrible

see. this is my problem. i really do have a bit of fat covering up my definition and a ton of loose skin in my inner quads from the weight loss.

and its not my own pic, but here are how my hams look when im repping out some squats. i dont understand how they can grow so fast from behind, but slow from the front. weird genetics i guess.
                  IMG_20131122_010115.jpg
                  Last edited by heavyiron; November 28, 2013, 11:16 AM. Reason: requested pic removal

Comment

27'' quads with tons of water, check your BP because with that level of water retention you could be looking at some trouble.

Comment

27'' quads with tons of water, check your BP because with that level of water retention you could be looking at some trouble.

i sent a pm!

i actually donated plasma yesterday. my BP is perfectly fine . but if there is water retention, its probably from all the creatine monohydrate, right?

Comment

^^^ Some big ass legs nonetheless!

Comment

Working...
                        X