Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Who Squats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ritch View Post
    trackmeter/master400, whatever the hell his name is.... has a better build than you Bolsen.
    But Bolson has a big package, that's what chicks really care about anyways.
    I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
      Sorry mate, but could you tell me why exactly did you post that pic?I was hoping your thigs are at least decent when you stated your quads are better than my.

The statement was not referring how his quads look, but that his are better than yours. So the question still stands, can you beat his?
      B-NEVA-"You should have fingered the judges like the MPD guy, he won his pro card his next show!"

Comment

Originally posted by frankdaddy View Post
        The statement was not referring how his quads look, but that his are better than yours. So the question still stands, can you beat his?
        I doubt there is anyone here whose quads donīt look better.

Comment

I doubt there is anyone here whose quads donīt look better.
          Most equipped lifters are like that, it is mostly about being a technician with the equipment mostly while also building base strength under the suit.
          B-NEVA-"You should have fingered the judges like the MPD guy, he won his pro card his next show!"

Comment

Are you talking about my high bodyfat, or are they too small?
            I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

Originally posted by frankdaddy View Post
              Most equipped lifters are like that, it is mostly about being a technician with the equipment mostly while also building base strength under the suit.
              You donīt have to explain that to me lol, but you donīt see most of them brag about quads. And Bolsen, I donīt find them big even with that layer of fat, without fat they maybe would be somewhat separated but even smaller. I will post a pic of my pathetic quads on thursday, havenīt taken pic of myself in about 4years, itīs exciting lol.

Comment

Thursday? Let me guess after leg day, through the mirror and under a light?

Training Log

Comment

You donīt have to explain that to me lol, but you donīt see most of them brag about quads. And Bolsen, I donīt find them big even with that layer of fat, without fat they maybe would be somewhat separated but even smaller. I will post a pic of my pathetic quads on thursday, havenīt taken pic of myself in about 4years, itīs exciting lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
                    But Bolson has a big package, that's what chicks really care about anyways.
                    This is a trap, nope, not responding, lol!

Comment

Sorry mate, but could you tell me why exactly did you post that pic?I was hoping your thigs are at least decent when you stated your quads are better than my.
                      Any man that cares more about how pretty quads look than how much weight quads can move is probably a metro-sexual narcissist or a latent homosexual.
                      If you want to impress someone try posing a video of yourself squatting with more weight than Bolsen.
                      My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                        I dont train legs...don't see the point unless you compete..

Walk into a club and no chick will be thinking i wonder how big his legs are...arms, chest and abs = perfection
                        I had this mentality for a decade. Then I started competing. It's sad so much to catch up on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness

Comment

Originally posted by bolsen View Post
                          Thursday? Let me guess after leg day, through the mirror and under a light?
                          Don't forget tanned, shaved and oiled up as well.
                          Having tanned, shaved and oiled up 'pretty quads' are more critical to a metro-sexual narcissist or a latent homosexual than being able to squat with good form with more than 600lbs.
                          My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

The pre-picture tan lotion is a MUST!

Training Log

Comment

Originally posted by bolsen View Post
                              All the people who talked about how ineffective squats are seem to have vanished.
                              I was hoping to see some comparrisons from the non-squaters.
                              Honestly, I would have chosen both options if the poll allowed it. As I stated earlier in the thread, my squat numbers climbed in my 20s, but my legs did not. Now, after 10 years off and an injury, I've basically taken squats out of the mix, and have seen my legs improve. They're still not big by any means, but they're better than they were.

So for me, I do not find squats very effective for my goals.

Comment

Your mother squats on my face

Comment

Working...
                                X