Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Cool Lat Pulldown with Bands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Lat Pulldown with Bands

Hey This is an exercise I started incorporating into my training, great feel LMK what you think

I kinda dont get using bands on everything. I think in the speed/explosive work it can be very usefull as it slows the weight down very effectively. As far as pull downs/chins, lately i found interesting variation of chin ups using rings, might be little more difficult, but i get great feel from it. You can supinate your wrists, so the movement is very natural. if you have them in your gym, give it a try!

Comment

Yea I like it a lot supinated. It just adds much more tension and say you do 3 or 4 sets with it then go into a drop set the weight just flies around and feels so much lighter

Comment

I like doing pulldowns (and seated rows) kinda like this with bands. I think I saw it in a John Meadows vid. It's a single arm movement and with one arm you are holding a contraction pulldown down the band while doing reps with the other arm.

Comment

Originally posted by D-NUTZ View Post
          I like doing pulldowns (and seated rows) kinda like this with bands. I think I saw it in a John Meadows vid. It's a single arm movement and with one arm you are holding a contraction pulldown down the band while doing reps with the other arm.
          Yeah meadows really has his training down. I will try anything and keep it in. I really like banded HS presses for chest, and a banded leg press.
          Its good on squats IMO to if your training for strength!

Comment

I suggest doing pullups with bands, been doing those and my upper body is totally exploding. I choke monster minis or average green bands around waist height on some bar then loop the other ends over my shoulders like overalls, then do my pullups.

Comment

Working...
            X