Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

WT ( Wing tsun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donny View Post
    itīs just a dick from getbig.com. I guess i am still in his head.. let him make a fool of himself.
    HAH ok. Damn he had to come over here to talk shit to you? That is pretty fucking pathetic.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Holy hell what happened here lol
      "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

this is the guy .
        hardcoreee.jpg

Comment

Kosen Judo has different "rules" to Kodokan Judo with more ground work. Maybe interessant for BJJ guys.

Comment

WT,Judo and many karate styles have their roots in the Internal styles. Aikido and Kendo are for advanced martial artists.

Comment

I liked this school of Aikido from Shimizo sensei who i met at one of his seminars. He was also a Judo master which influenced his Aikido. very Dynamic. There is another Aikido school "Tomiki" Aikido which has even incorperated "Randori" and competition in itīs teqniques.

Comment

Originally posted by Donny View Post
                how about you fuck off fool
                this is not bad idea. you can take a try. I'm black belt 1 don. but still white in fucking

Comment

Comment

I also had the pleasure of tel with Suzuki Sensei and we wrote to each other. Real letters not emails which i still have. A very kind man who answered my questions. Wado Ryu is a nice school of Japanese Karate with itīs roots in Shindo yoshin Ryu Jui Jitsu. Known as a "soft" style but "soft" is relative... very nice Tai sabaki(body movement).

Comment

I know steven seagal gets a lot of stick from people but he is the real deal in aikido. He trained and had a dojo in japan. I like his Irimi nage and kote gaeshi...

Comment

i remember as a kid i always got books out the local library about martial arts. My Family just could not pay for the training fees so i started boxing at a local youth club which was free. My Father was a boxer as a young man so maybe influence was there. I always had fast hands. Remember my brother and me used to train judo from a book using old jackets and ties as a belt. First throw was O soto Gari which every kid knows from a playground. Fond memories.

Comment

This i like too.. he wrote a good book. Has maybe wrote more i am not sure. I liked joint locks because we learned this in the British Army and finger locks..while hard to apply are effective. Also hitting nerve points with a stick or any blunt object.

Comment

my hero in Judo is Neil Adams. Perfect Ippon with his arm locks.

Comment

Great Documentary like "the way of the Warrior 1983".. old but great

Comment

A great display of Hand Hardening Techniques. I started thrusting my finger tips into sand then dried peas and eventual small pebbles.

Comment

Working...
                                X